Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Livery for a fictional airline

Posted by casqueiro 
Livery for a fictional airline
March 02, 2008 06:42PM
Please liveries for Navigator Airlines (fictional) for 737-700/-800 (with winglets) , 757-200, 767-300, 777-200, 747-400, 747-8, 787, A310-300, A330-200, A340, A380 end ERJ-145.
I know it's so much, but want some ideas for the livery of this company.
I want the colors are green, red (wine), gold; but I acept any ideas for the colors.
Thanks very, very much.

Post Edited (03-03-08 14:43)
Anonymous User
Re: Livery for a fictional airline
March 03, 2008 10:29PM
I'll give it a try as soon as I finish the AA plane I'm working on. What type of A340 would you like?

March 03, 2008 10:32PM
A340-300 or -500...
thanks
Anonymous User
March 05, 2008 06:47PM
OK, no problem, getting started right now.

Anonymous User
March 05, 2008 08:05PM
One more question, What engines would you like for the A330 or A310.

March 06, 2008 06:20PM
For the A330 and A310 engines PW.
Anonymous User
March 06, 2008 08:47PM
No prob, almost done, I just have to wait for permission from the template designer. BTW, I will upload it onto my site, you can find that in my profile. Its called NavigatorA332PW.PNG.
Hope you like it!

Anonymous User
March 07, 2008 11:01PM
OK, I have the first attempt on my site. If you can tell me what to change that would be great. I am currently waiting for permission from JetAbout to use his templates.

March 08, 2008 06:12PM
I prefer the 757 livery,but the A330 is beutiful!
Anonymous User
March 08, 2008 08:36PM
Oh wow! That 757 is great. I'm still figuring stuff out when it comes to designs.

March 08, 2008 11:00PM
i did one on an A332 with RR engines...gonna upload it now...

Rock the Casbah
Anonymous User
March 09, 2008 01:43AM
I've heard of a program called GIMP, if I get it, I'll retry my picture, I have a few new ideas.

March 09, 2008 03:21PM
it didnt get in due to low quality grinning smiley i'll send it to you in the next couple of days...cant do it now i'm going to bed...

Rock the Casbah
Anonymous User
March 09, 2008 05:05PM
If possible, could you send me the design that didn't get through? I would love to see it as I bet yours is better than mine!

March 10, 2008 12:28AM
The 757 livery is by TD--GR....
Anonymous User
March 10, 2008 12:30AM
I saw the 757 livery, it is great. I would like to see the A332 by St Levic, he said he'd email it.

March 10, 2008 12:32AM
please send to me when you receive

Post Edited (03-10-08 18:46)
Anonymous User
March 10, 2008 08:15PM
I Believe St. Jevic said he would email it to you, I was asking if he could email it to me too. Sorry if I confused you. If he can't that's ok.

March 10, 2008 08:18PM
I was confused because mi english isn't very good...
March 10, 2008 08:54PM
oh screw e-mail it takes too long...

i dont like it very much

Rock the Casbah
March 10, 2008 08:56PM
I like...
Anonymous User
March 11, 2008 04:25PM
Yeah, That's a nice design. Better than mine. I have a Jetabout A332/3 RR Trent template without all the lines, if you want it I think I can email it to you.

March 11, 2008 08:29PM
first i was thinking of a realy dif one with a lot of gold and it reminded me of the gulf air 767 in some special livery that's very sexy but i didnt have the nerve to finish it and i got the design screwed up in my head when i thought i better put on more green...i could post you the un finished pic if you want

Rock the Casbah
Anonymous User
March 11, 2008 11:18PM
Here's my first design. The engines are very close to bmi's I realised. I have a few newer ideas but am limited to my photo editing tool (MS Paint I'm ashamed to say!)

Anonymous User
March 11, 2008 11:19PM
Here it is:

I really want to make the design more elaborate and give Navigator a better logo. So we'll see.

March 22, 2008 06:51PM
Do you desist of the project?
Anonymous User
March 23, 2008 12:11AM
I am going to re-do the entire plane. I have some better ideas now. It should be done in a few days.

March 23, 2008 09:10PM
Nice, i?m happy for it!
April 05, 2008 11:01PM
It's all ready?
thanks

Anonymous User
April 06, 2008 12:34AM
Sorry, I have been busy with school and other things. I have a start on it and it will be much different from my original design.

Anonymous User
April 06, 2008 01:10AM
OK, here is my design. I used different colors than originally, but I hope you don't mind. If you want me to change anything, please let me know!

April 06, 2008 03:20AM
It's very beautiful!
I prefer the original colors( Green,red...) but this livery is very nice!
One sugestion: Change the "n" of navigator for "N" ;D
October 03, 2008 02:35AM
Here's my designs:

With Globe Image:

Without Globe Image:

Hope you like them =)

------------------------------
Trevor de Verteuil
Graphic Design Student / Admin Member
October 03, 2008 03:14AM
OMG! it is magnific!

October 05, 2008 08:39PM
OH THIS DOUCHEBAG POSTS A LOVERY REQUEST AND GETS 33 REPLIES ???!! I POST ONE AND WHAT DO I GET?! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 05, 2008 08:46PM
jgmm25, its attitude is very infantile!
October 05, 2008 10:48PM
literally, what the f***?

Rock the Casbah
October 05, 2008 11:11PM
I don't know St Jevic. Simply I don't understand the post of jgmm25...
Anonymous User
October 06, 2008 12:13AM
Yeah, oh well.
Those are great liveries Trevor!
It looks so classy!

October 06, 2008 11:58AM
neither do I casqueiro, that guy is a friggin weirdo...p.s. trev that livery is amazing

Rock the Casbah
October 23, 2008 09:05PM
i like fucking with ppls minds.
October 24, 2008 03:25AM
Anonymous User
October 24, 2008 06:40PM
Uh....
You're not "messing" with anyones minds. You need to calm down.
You are angry no one did your livery. No one has to! We do the liveries that interest us. It has nothing to do with you personally.

October 25, 2008 01:32AM
desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu vote Obama desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu fucking hell that's it COPYPASTA desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu I'll show you mine if you show me yours desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu
October 25, 2008 01:33AM
k then ill go to another site.
so long. [flick off]
Anonymous User
October 25, 2008 05:44PM
Oh no! Virtual middle finger!

Post Edited (10-25-08 17:44)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Home - Forum - Upload - Admin - Contact - About