Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trans Global Airlines....

Posted by cheetajet 
July 05, 2007 10:22PM
Would you all do some Trans Global Airlines for me?
Here is the background. They are a major world carrier. They fly Boeing only. Their colors are Red, Gold, and Blue. "TGA" needs to be on the tail somewhere. Any way you want to do the livery is cool! Be creative. That would be awesome! I will do one as well!
Thanks Modders!!
Cheetajet

The World's Favorite Flight Attendant!
Re: Trans Global Airlines....
July 17, 2007 04:12AM
Hey all,
Can someone come up with a trans global of today, the 80's, and the 70's for me?
I wonder what they would look like.
Thanks
Cheetajet

The World's Favorite Flight Attendant!
July 17, 2007 07:23AM
I'd love to, but i'm in Vancouver on a trip visiting friends I had left behind on my move across the country to Newfoundland & Labrador. =( When I get back to my computer i'll give it a go ;-)

------------------------------
Trevor de Verteuil
Graphic Design Student / Admin Member
September 13, 2007 11:59PM
TGA rules !! I wonder if Gwen Meeghan (aka Jacqueline Bisset) would still be working as a "Senior Mama" on these birds? :-)

No, on second thought, she would probably have had to quit, with a glass eye AND a baby on the way.. that WAS the 60's, after all.

Post Edited (09-14-07 00:01)
September 17, 2007 08:33PM
LOL! That's a riot!! I was thinking, they saved the eye and she went back to flying after she gave the baby up for adoption. I was adopted at birth, so I always picture me being the love child of Gwen and Captain Demhurst!!smiling smiley
Also, when I flew for nwa there were tons of fa's that were hired even before Gwen! So Gwen could be in the top 100 in seniority at TGA. Ms. Bisset in real life looks like she couls still be flying. Like to see her in a modern airport movie. "Airport 2010" perhaps!! LOL
Cheetajet
September 18, 2007 05:54PM
Cheetah,

Your scenario about Gwen and the Captain's baby does sound more likely.

Without question, Gwen (aka Ms. Bissett) would STILL be one of the best looking "senior mamas" out there !
Anonymous User
March 07, 2008 11:10PM
I'll give it a try. Airport was a great movie. I still can't believe they let Dean Martin fly a plane!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Home - Forum - Upload - Admin - Contact - About