Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BUR-SFO-SEA Return w/pics

Posted by bluewhale 
BUR-SFO-SEA Return w/pics
September 07, 2009 09:36AM
*This report took almost 25 pages on my Microsoft Word document, so it is very long. I hope you will find that it was worth the long wait.

Luckily after we had gone to In N Out, there was a Home Depot on the other side of the parking lot, so I went there to buy new batteries, which were cheaper than inside SFO. (6 Duracell for $5 versus 4 No-name brands for $6.) The days went by way too fast and now it was time to go back home. But since we had a late flight, my dad and I decided to go back and see the area where we used to live, before moving to SEA. We also ate lunch at my favorite restaurant. Full from a wonderful lunch, we made our way back to BUR in about an hour and a half.

Our rental car the night before

After driving around buring time, we filled up the car at a gas station nearby BUR, and then we returned it back at the Enterprise lot. Then, we got on the waiting shuttle to take us back to BUR.

Bob Hope airport sign

Entrance to BUR

The shuttle dropped us off and then we went inside.

UA ticket counter – nobody here

Since we were so early with nothing else to do outside of the airport, we decided to walk around on the landside of BUR to see what it offers. The landside consisted of the baggage claim from the previous report, which was on the other side of the wall from the UA and DL counters were, the security line for the B Gates, and then a longish winding hallway that had various murals depicting BUR’s history. In fact, BUR was so dead at this time, that the TSA at the B Gates asked if we were headed for security, because no passengers were there and the TSA were just standing around bored.

Ah, my home airline. Found this in the corridor. I was kind of surprised to see this here, since AS cut back to only 3 flights to SEA and QX cut back to 3 flights to PDX. But then again, AS worships BUR a lot here in SEA and has higher load factors than ONT, which gets almost no attention.

On the other side of the hallway, these are the other ticket counters, which are mainly where airlines from the A gates are. AA and AS are on this side too, even though they fly out of the B Gates.

Here, there was also a door to the outside, a souvenir shop/newsstand, and an overpriced Tully’s coffee sharing space with a Mexican restaurant. We decided to walk past the ticket counters here and see what was ahead. There was another short corridor, that had a bunch of murals on the walls about BUR’s history, and then the corridor ended as a security checkpoint for the B gates. It turns out, security here was quiet too.

I have finally found an airport that does the 3 lines – the Expert Traveler, the Casual Traveler, and the Family Line/Medical Liquids

If you can’t see the rules well, here they are:

Family/Medical Liquids:
Small children; strollers
Groups; assistance needed
New to flying
Traveling with more than 3 ounces of medically necessary liquid

Casual Traveler
Familiar with TSA procedures
Multiple carry-ons

Expert Traveler
Expert at TSA procedures
Always ready with items removed
Flies more than twice a month
Travels light
Elite frequent flyer member

3 lines in action. Here, it was so quiet that you really only need one line.

Corridor – the security checkpoint would be towards the right in this photo.

Map of BUR

Ticket counter area for the A gates

We decided to head back to the other side, as somebody must be at the ticket counter by now. The UA ticket counter and the DL ticket counter are right next to each other, and staffed by the same people, since BUR is merely just a Skywest station for both UA and DL.

This is the entrance to the hallway from the A gates ticket counter.

Well, the nightmare associated with booking an itinerary that consisted entirely of codeshare flights came back again as we tried to check-in. The easy check-in machine again displayed an error message, and instructed me to pick up the telephone that was next to the screen. I picked it up, and it automatically dialed and took me to some center off-site and it took a few minutes for the guy on the other end to override the error on the check-in screen and I did the rest. A minute later, our tickets were printed and we went through security. As I was taking my shoes off the belt, the guy behind the conveyor belt ordered my bag to be rescreened. Since my shoes were also with my wallet and ticket in the tub ahead of my suitcase, I quickly checked to see if my ticket had ‘SSSS’ printed on it. It didn’t, so at that point I was confused, and hoping that I would not be getting the SSSS treatment. The lady began by asking if she could check my bag, and then asked if anything fragile was in it. There was nothing fragile in my bag, and she proceeded to open it and rifle through. Luckily, what she was looking for was on the top, and they were my dad’s heat patches for his shoulder that we had just bought. She had said that, since they were in layers, they came up in a funny color on the x-ray. She then cleared me through and repacked my bag. BUR is a really small airport, so immediately on the other side of security, was the gate for AA and next to it, was the gate for UA. My dad got settled in at our gate, and the first thing I wanted to do was look at the AA MD-80 that was parked so near to the window, then go explore the airport.

AA’s gate at BUR. In the distance, there is another Tully’s Coffee, and a newsstand on the left behind the wall.

AA’s M80 at the gate. Seeing this certainly brought back memories of the old ONT when we flew on a Reno Air MD-80 that was parked at a gate just like this one.

Actual size

This is the rest of the B gates after passing Tully’s Coffee. This part of the terminal ends at gate B5.

The view from the ground level airport

Since there was nothing else to see, I went back to our gate.

The waiting area for both the UA and the AA gate.

I sat down for a few minutes, and then I went back to check on the AA M80. The doors were now shut and it was getting ready to push back. So I decided to keep going down the terminal to get a few more pictures.

FedEx Airbus A310

TWA still exists – it was nice of them to have this hanging in the waiting area.

This is N467AA taken from a window on the other side of the newsstand.

More emphasis on the tail

BUR is also cool because you can watch head on as planes land on runway 8.

WN 737 slowing down behind a bunch of ramp equipment belonging to Delta Connection. I also saw, parked next to the window and door of gate B4 which is DL’s, was a cart that had several packages of DL’s edition of Skymall magazine, which I found interesting that they would put it there.

This is UA’s gate – doesn’t really look like very much…

AA M80 pushing back

Push Back

Starting Up

Starting Up

The recognizable DC-9/MD-80/MD-90/B717 series tail

After the MD-80 taxied away to takeoff, I waited by a window farther down the terminal to watch it takeoff, and it was a treat seeing it climb into the sky so close to the terminal, complete with the big roar of the PW engines. After that, there was absolutely no more action in the B gates, and everything was dead. So I spent the next hour sitting by the UA gate reading the day’s edition of USA Today and watched Oprah on the big TV screen that the ABC affiliate down in the LA area provided for the waiting area. My dad had gone to get a standard bottle of Sprite that you would normally get in a gas station, and it was priced at $3.29 at the newsstand! Talk about expensive. Luckily, SEA’s prices for food are very reasonable and reflect what you would normally get outside of the airport. Finally, a CRJ-200 pulled up at the gate and I went over to go see what paint scheme it was in.

The old grey scheme. Unlike UA, who has many grey planes, this is probably one of the last OO planes in the old colors.

OO CR2 in the new DL Connection colors with a mismatched nose cone.

At this point, since both OO flights came in within 5 minutes of each other, the terminal became busier with a lot of people walking through the terminal to the baggage claim. Just before boarding, the gate agent walked around the waiting area and the immediate area of the gate handing out baggage claim tags for people with suitcases. With most regional flights, this ultimately meant that the bags are going inside the cargo hold and that we would have to wait in the jetway for them to arrive and reclaim. Got to love today’s industry with the obsession of flying regional aircraft on routes where B737s once were! (*cough* Delta *cough*) Boarding for our flight started about 5 minutes after everything quieted down again.

United Express operated by Skywest #6410 (US Airways 7853)
August 25 2009
Bombardier Canadair CRJ-200LR (N962SW)
4:59P – 6:12P
Gate: B1
Seat: 4A
[flightaware.com]

When I came home and checked the registration for this plane, I was surprised to find that this aircraft had had an accident before, in that this plane had overrun the runway and had ended up in the grass. This would probably be the first time for me flying on a plane that had an accident prior to me flying on it. [www.airliners.net] I believe boarding was in three groups today, and we were in Group 2. After I went through the door outside, I put my bag on the rack and slowly started up the ramp in line, documenting my way.

View from the baggage cart

I was on the ramp at the time

The CRJ’s winglet

The door of the CRJ-200 from the ramp. The sole flight attendant on this flight is the brunette behind the guy.

The flight attendant, who probably in her mid to late 40s, greeted me and I quickly found row 4. This CR2 is only coach and it was quite a small plane, smaller than anything that I am used to. In the fray of people getting onboard, my dad spotted the father and son traveling to visit colleges that we had met on our last leg from SFO-BUR walk down the aisle. If you remember from earlier, they were on our flight from SEA and were on our flight back to SEA.

The view from my seat. A lot of window shades on this plane were down. It stayed like this for the entire flight.

I’ve heard the horror stories on a.net about the CR2’s windows. They weren’t kidding! This is how low the window was from my eye level.

Our ramp and our gate. Everybody’s on board now, but the ground crew was still finishing with the bags in the back.

The winglet of the CRJ-200LR

As much of the wing as I could get into the frame

Since the bags were still being loaded on and everybody was onboard, the gate agent got onboard and started chatting with the flight attendant. They were laughing and joking with each other and seemed to be having a nice time. Periodically, she got off the plane to check on the baggage, and then she came back and said 3 more minutes, twice. So the flight attendant joked around with her that she said that 5 minutes ago, which she probably did. The F/A was also looking at her papers for this flight and told the gate agent that she was very amazed that this flight only had 3 connections. More on that later.

The gate agent and another ramper hauling away the ramp

At this point, the captain came on to say that we were very early today, and we were so early, that we had to wait a few minutes before pushback. The reason for this he said was that we could not depart until 10 minutes before schedule, and that was a decision made by “someone way above his pay scale”. The gate agent then came back on to say goodbye to the flight attendant and that the F/A said that she would see her next time. Then the gate agent helped close the door on her way out.

The doors to the terminal, blocked by our ramp

The gate agent on the left with a ramper on the right

About 5 minutes later, we started to push and I watched the sole flight attendant on board do the safety briefing several feet away, as she talked into the phone. She seemed really knowledgeable in what she was doing, since it sounded like she was reciting a pre-determined script that all OO F/As should know, and she did not hesitate or stutter like the lead on the previous OO flight. However, during the briefing, she had a cough and had to pause several times. After the verbal portion of the briefing, she did a demo showing how the seatbelt works and how the oxygen masks work, although I don’t believe anybody at all was watching except me, since there was nothing going on outside.

Pushback

QX CRJ-700 turning over for a flight to PDX

We pushed and we taxied to runway 15, crossing over runway 8. As we were taxing, I saw the DL Connection CRJ race past us and rotate. We were number 1 in line for takeoff, and we immediately started our roll after we turned onto the runway. The takeoff on the CRJ seemed a little weak, but after all, this is a French fry of a plane. After takeoff, we banked right and got good views of Hollywood and downtown LA, and continued are bank right to fly north to SFO.

Just after lift-off from the ground. There were 4 WN 73Gs, a B6 A320 off to the far left, and the QX CR7.

A cool, different perspective of the QX CR7, with the BUR terminal

I liked seeing the shadow of our plane over the streets and buildings

Burbank/Hollywood area – BUR is very close to Universal Studios. One time when I was there, I saw a DL 752 on final approach into BUR from ATL, but that was from the higher grounds of Universal Studios and that was several years ago, since the biggest plane to fly into BUR from DL now, is just a CRJ-200. Looking at what BUR is now, I am kind of shocked that DL could manage a 757 into BUR from ATL.

Downtown LA – I was getting some very scenic views from this plane, probably since I have no wing in my view.

The 101 freeway

The 170 freeway heading south to Downtown LA

Woodland Hills

About 10 minutes passed and we were now over FL100. The F/A also started to prepare to do the beverage service, working from the back of the plane forward. She seemed very efficient and very skilled and did the beverage service by herself with ease. That’s probably why OO staffs the more senior F/As on the CRJ-200s.

The wing in flight over some mountains

I got a Sprite

Farmland over Central CA

This is all that Central CA has to offer

I spent the next 15 or so minutes reading Skywest’s magazine, seeing what would be in a regional airline’s magazine, tailored for which ever airline this particular aircraft is assigned to. As it turns out, the magazine had a few articles in it, and had aircraft info about UA Express’s planes and seat maps. It also had an ad for SFO-SBA service. But basically, this magazine was a lot thinner than any mainline airline’s, so they also stocked the seat back pocket with UA’s Hemispheres Magazine, and UA’s personal issue of SkyMall. As usual, there was also a laminated safety card, which seemed mangled and old, compared to the previous flights, probably because the small pocket was bulging with reading material.

Getting closer to the coast

What a scenic view – taken over Monterrey Bay, which is where our route took us on our way to runway 28 at SFO.

California Coast

Another really cool photo – clouds over the bay while it’s clear over land

More clouds

After flying over the bay, we banked to the right a little bit and the captain announced that we were starting our descent into SFO. So the F/A came up and down the cabin collecting trash twice, and then she got seated for arrival, as we then banked left over Palo Alto/Redwood City area to align with runway 28L.

Foster City, just before San Francisco Bay – I have an Uncle who lives here.

Final approach into SFO

The famous SFO landing over the bay

The famous SFO landing over the bay – keep in mind that these windows are kind of hard to look through, and if I weren’t an aviation enthusiast by any means, I’d probably be one of the many people on the flight who didn’t bother to put up their window shade since looking through the windows would not be worth the hassle.

AHHHHH!! Are we going to land into the bay?!

Guess not…

Touchdown on runway 28L

After experiencing the bay landing at SFO, we had a pretty soft and smooth landing on runway 28L and the thrust reversers came on about 5 seconds after touchdown. The F/A came on to do the usual welcome speech after landing, and also gave us our connection information. Like she said in BUR, there were only 3 connection cities on her list, us and the other father/son pair to SEA, a mom and her two sons to DEN, (she had missed her DEN flight out of BUR so they rebooked her) and another party going to GEG. She ended her speech telling us that if we were assigned to a gate without a jetway, that for our safety, we could not go in back of the wing, just like they said in BUR, and that if we waited either in the jetway or next to the plane, that our bags would be brought to us shortly. We then taxied off of the runway and went by the AA pier at SFO on our way into the regional pier. Since we had left early, we were over 10 minutes early our captain said, so we had to wait on the tarmac for about 3 minutes. During the wait, he shut off one of the engines to save fuel. Luckily, we didn’t have to wait too long to get into our gate, as the plane was just pushing as we arrived. The captain described the CR7 in our gate as ‘that light blue plane over there’.

AA 763 parked on the left side

Another AA 763 parked on the right side

The two AA 763 tails at SFO – Does AA like to piss off UA with their hub/focus city status at over half of UA’s hubs? grinning smiley (e.g. LAX, SFO, ORD, earlier JFK and MIA)

I got to stare at this AA B763 for 3 minutes – that is however, if I wanted a sore neck, but still worth it.

Not surprisingly, they gave us a gate with a jetway

I got to watch the jetway in action this time, as the rampers got it ready to attach to our plane. They first lowered the jetway to reach down to the plane, and then they moved it forward. The door was opened, and we got off the plane and into the jetway, waiting for our bags. Since we were more in front, we got to wait further at the front of the line. There was an Asian guy ramper who talked in a higher-pitched, feminine-sounding voice with a lisp telling everybody to form a line against the wall of the jetway, as he brought the bags up from the tarmac. Hearing him try to be in a somewhat commanding tone trying to tell the people who had just gotten off to get in line was kind of funny and I resisted chuckling. My bag was one of the first ones to be brought up, so my dad told me to grab it and meet him inside. I don’t think the ground crew cared about the claim tickets, since there was only on ramper inside, and he was the one carrying the bags up the stairs from the tarmac. While I was waiting, I saw that this plane was going to fly next to PSC. My dad came out of the jetway and we went to the flight screen to see where our next flight was. The other father/son pair joined us as we looked for our flight, which was going to be at gate 85 in the widebody gates pier that I had explored and walked through earlier. While my dad was talking with the other dad, I wanted to get a closer look at the closely parked UA B763 that was at gate 80.

I could not believe it! This was N674UA, my first B767-300 that I took from LAX-HNL on my first trip to Hawaii back in 2004. I was very excited to see this plane. Coincidentally, this plane was flying to HNL today, too.

Since it was now a little after 6 o’clock, the first thing on my dad’s mind was dinner. We paid a trip to the nearby bathroom first, and then we proceeded to the food court in the center of Boarding Area F, which is UA’s portion of the terminal and consists of the regional pier and the widebody gates pier. Again, pricing here was ridiculously overpriced, and you could not buy any entrée for less than $9, and these entrees were not the most generous in portion. We walked around to see what we were going to have, and the choices were very diverse. There was a pretty authentic Chinese restaurant for an airport, a Japanese restaurant that sold sushi among other things, (I later found another one in the International Terminal, more on that later) an American diner, a Mexican restaurant, a Wood-fired Pizza place, a Sandwich shop, and a Coffee shop. I decided on a wood-fired pizza, since it is not unusual to find pizza landside for around $9. I thought about a pepperoni pizza, but since we were flying and I wanted to walk around the airport a lot, I decided that I wanted something lower in sodium, so I ordered a mushroom pizza with a cup of ice water to go with it. My dad decided on the Chinese restaurant and he ordered fried rice with oyster sauce beef and Chinese broccoli.

This pizza was pretty good. It was sized between what a small and a medium would be, and best of all, it was cooked to order. It was a thinner crust, and I think it had 3 different kinds of mushrooms, plus caramelized onions. On the other hand, my dad complained that his beef was a little salty.

We talked about how expensive everything is inside this airport, and how every restaurant has a plan to make people spend more money, for instance, making your complimentary portion small, to trick you into spending more money for an extra portion. We then finished eating and found our way to gate 85. My dad wanted a place close to an electrical outlet, so I helped him find one. Since the outlets were all taken, we found one by gate 87. My dad settled in, and then I went on my way.

N580UA, a B757-200, will be our plane for SFO-SEA tonight.

It seems as though so many of my flights occurred at gates that were very hard to see the plane during this trip.

This is the most of the plane I could get in the shot – the other side of the plane would have been blocked by the jetway outside and a wall inside.

UA 777-200 pushing back

Since I now had well over an hour before boarding, the first thing I decided to do was to try to see if I could go to the International terminal without having to go through any type of security. I made my way over there to see if it was possible, but first, I had looked at the action on the moving walkway.

Taken from the moving walkway from boarding area F to the main terminal

The same UA 777 pushing back

My camera focused on the window – UA A320

A new color scheme UA A320

It was cool to see this A320 so close – that’s one of the things that I like about SFO.

Sunset action at SFO: UA A320 and UA A319 parked at the main terminal and a UA 777 pushing.

N439UA

The flash did nothing at all, but still a nice picture

The moving walkway ended and left me at the security area. It was pretty busy with a lot of people, as was the main terminal.

The main terminal – features stores, restaurants, and several UA gates for A319s, A320s, and B737s. The way to the international terminal was the pathway in the center of this picture.

A view of the tarmac from the main terminal

Since I did not know if I was allowed to enter the area to go to Terminal G, I waited for a few minutes to see if anyone went through or came out. About a minute passed by and 2 people came walking out, so I decided to go through to see what was on the other side. If there was a big security checkpoint on the other end, then I would go back.

This is the newly opened secure connector to international Terminal G from Terminal 3. For the majority of time that I was in here, I had the place all to myself.

Close view of a UA A320. This plane’s door is closed and is getting ready for pushback.

A view from further down

This was a great view from the connector – I think that this is a former Ted aircraft

A view of Terminal 3 from the international connector, our plane is the second one from the left I believe

While I was taking pictures, I saw only one person talking on the phone walk through the connector on his way to the international terminal. I continued through the connector, and it led me to the left to an airy, well-lit hall with really tall ceilings, 4 tall escalators, and marble walls on either side. I went up the escalator and it took me up to the beginning of the international terminal, with security on the left, and the gates on the right. I had successfully made it into Terminal G.

Gate 92 is fit for a 777 or 747 with two jetways

This is the international Terminal G, which is probably one of the coolest terminals I have ever been in.

The terminal was well-lit and also relied on natural lighting from the huge windows. There were 6 or 7 widebody gates on each side of the terminal, with 4 at the end. It reminded me a little of the new terminals in ONT, which are also modern, well-lit, and have high ceilings. This terminal made SEA look like it was in a third-world country. There were moving walkways in the middle and they continued all the way down to the very end of the terminal, where there was a tiny food court with 2 or 3 restaurants, a lot of tables and chairs, and comfortable looking soft lounge seats. But if you were going to a specific gate, signs told you whether or not you should get onto the moving walkway, so that is good. The terminal was also lined with many shops and several places to eat, and looked more like the inside of an upscale mall than the inside of an airport. At this time, the majority of the terminal was completely dead and there was probably only one flight leaving in the next 2 hours, and that was an LH A340 to MUC. The main walking area with all of the shops, duty-free, and restaurants is built on top, and the actual waiting area and the gates are on the bottom.

To get down to your gate, you would have to take one of these escalators to get down to the boarding area. Each boarding area has two gates and a lot of seats and they were all built like this, in that you would have to take the escalator down. But on top of every gate, there was a viewing area. This is a very new and cool principle to me and I like it.

Every gate had 2 jetways

Into the distance is gate 85 and Boarding Area F of Terminal 3.

There was no action whatsoever on this side of the terminal, so I just kept walking until I got to the end, where there was a LH flight leaving in the next hour. I took the escalator down to the boarding area, and it was pretty crowded with a lot of people speaking German, but then again this flight is on an A340-600 and it’s going to Munich, Germany. This flight also had people spilling over to the viewing area on top. I tried getting a picture of the tail of the long Airbus, but with the extra large jetway and the bright sun beginning to set, the picture did not come out well at all.

The odd-numbered gate side of Terminal G

I was walking by to see what else was here, and luckily, there was a UA 747-400 parked here!

The big bad 747

UA 747 parked at gate 93 from the observation area above the gate – SFO’s international terminal’s windows also have annoying dots on them like the ones that I read about in DTW. I think these dots are here to help keep out the sun.

Here’s the wing also

The 747 obviously looked huge from here

No matter how I tried, I was not able to get the whole plane into the frame

Seeing this huge 747 up close was such a treat, that I also decided to go downstairs to the boarding area to look at the plane. Down in the boarding area, I saw that the gate next door to the 747 belongs to Singapore Airlines. There was only one person down here reading and no gate agents.

I saw the reader board and this big bad plane will be on a red-eye flight to SYD later tonight.

Dirty window, but who cares? It’s a 747-400!

I decided to spend the next 5 minutes walking around staring at this huge plane parked closely to the terminal. I also thought about my flight to HKG back in 2001 and the CX 747-400 that I flew on was parked this close. After that, I went back upstairs to go to the empty bathroom for a minute, and then back to Terminal 3. On my way back, I passed by a variety of different stores, including a duty-free store that sold make-up, alcohol, and tobacco among other things, one of the many places that sells cell-phone accessories inside SFO, and even a Japanese restaurant that looks like it belongs inside of all mall, complete with tables and chairs inside, and the usual decorations that would usual be inside of a Japanese restaurant. It had several people in it eating, so it must be a good place. However, this one looked like it was the same name as the one in the food court. We could have gone here for dinner! Before I left Terminal G for good, I took one last picture. The other side of the international terminal was not accessible on the secure side so, I was unable to visit it.

Terminal G side of the big International Terminal

A view of the action at Terminal 3 taken from the big escalator ride down to the connector

A320 with mismatched engine cowling, taken from the connector

I took this picture to show how many UA planes are still in the old colors – a lot!

Back inside Terminal 3. In addition to that CNBC store, the local Fox affiliate had a store there, which was close to a golf store that I went into on my previous connection.

I checked my cell phone and it showed up as having about 35 minutes before boarding starts at 8:10PM, so I decided to keep going down this hall to see what was there. I considered taking a picture of the security checkpoint that was so close to the street, but then I noticed that there were at least 20+ security cameras perched on the top of the ceiling ledge over the corridor to boarding area F, fixed on the security checkpoint and everything immediately around it, so I decided to keep walking. After I passed that area, there was a Subway restaurant on the left, which not surprisingly, did not offer the $5 foot long. Next to that, were a few UA Express gates and then, an AC ERJ-190 bound for YVR that was almost done boarding. The plane was blocked by the jetway, so no picture.

C-GBIM – this plane is headed for YYZ.

After passing 1 more gate and a bunch of shops, there was Boarding Area E on the left and another security checkpoint on the right.

Boarding area E has AA, AA Eagle, and YX.

I decided to pay a trip to the bathroom one more time before getting on the plane, so I decided to do it now while I had time.

All bathrooms in SFO, at least the ones in Terminal 3 and Terminal G, had this new type of hand dryer by Dyson, the vacuum cleaner company. On the machine, it advertised that it is a new, cleaner way to dry your hands instead of the old machine which blew warm air onto your hands. The instructions said that the machine would come on automatically when you put your hands in, and that you were to slowly pass your hands in and out of the vacuum, and your hands would be all the way dry in 12 seconds or less. I timed it, and the advertisement was true.

When I came out, this part of the terminal was pretty dead too. There was only 1 AA S80 here, and the rest of the gates were empty. As I was walking, I saw an EMB-120 and a B777-200 close taxing close to each other, so I wanted to see the size difference.

The very top of the vertical stabilizer of the EMB-120 is still lower than the windows of the B777. Big contrast between a heavy and a 30 passenger regional prop.

This is how all of the seats are configured in the waiting areas of AA gates in SFO. I don’t know what the reasoning behind this is, but it’s probably to give passengers more room so they don’t have to be cramped sitting in between two other people with confusion on who should get the armrests

AA’s ticket counters in SFO. All of them had a pencil cup jammed full with baggage tags, so I took several of them to expand my AA part of the collection.

AA S80 with Terminal 2 under construction

I looked at my cell phone again for a time check, and it was now about 8:00, meaning that boarding started in 10 minutes. So I started walking fast back to our gate which was at this point, kind of far away, and I did not want to worry my dad. I passed by the security checkpoint by boarding area E, all of the shops, and came to the middle where the other security checkpoint is. Then, I turned right and got onto the moving walkway to take some pictures. After that, since I had a little bit of extra time left over, I walked on the right side of widebody pier to see what was there.

Here is the corridor leading to Boarding Area F, with the regional pier and the widebody gate pier. There are moving walkways on either side, with regional aircraft on the right and mainline aircraft on the left.

This shot is to make up for the fact that I did not get a good shot of my CR7 from SFO-BUR. I think the E90 in the back is headed for YYC and that’s the same A319 bound for YYZ.

Taken from the moving walkway, I don’t know what this plane is doing parked away from the jetway with it’s door opened. I would think that they would pull the plane up and attach the jetway.

This is the center of Boarding Area F. The food court is on the left, the widebody gates are in the doorway to the right of that, and the regional pier is to the right in this picture.

The Star Alliance B767-300

The Star Alliance B767-300

They’re towing this DL 737-800 somewhere for some reason

This was a nice looking plane

One of the many UA Airbuses that have mismatched engine cowlings

The huge tail of the UA 777

This is a special plane because this is Boeing’s 777th B777, a B777-300 for EVA Airways.

SFO even has a kids’ play area inside this terminal, and had this ‘tornado machine’ that was supposed to simulate a real tornado. There were fans on the top and bottom and condensation in the middle, and when you put your hand through it, the steam turned into a small cyclone and you could feel the wind on your hand. It was pretty cool.

Condensation

This is the whole machine

The layover time that I had, minus the 30 or 45 minutes that I took to have dinner, was probably a perfect amount of time for exploring this part of the airport. I met up with my dad who was starting to wrap up and pack his things, and then we waited near the line for the gate agents to call boarding for the last flight of my BUR trip. I don’t believe that UA calls families that have a lot of kids ages 4 and under to board prior to everybody else, since I saw a mom in line who had two small kids at her side and one toddler in her arms. Like the past 3 flights, we were in boarding group 2 and we did not have to wait long to board.

United Airlines #479 (US Airways 7107)
August 25 2009
Boeing 757-200 (N580UA)
8:40P – 10:38P
Gate: 85
Seat: 19A
[flightaware.com]

When they called boarding groups 1 and 2, it was like a mad house with everybody in a mob so eager to get on board. This always seems ironic because when the flight lands and parks at the gate, people can never wait to get off. I handed the agent my ticket, and they put it through a machine that automatically rips off the big part and has the stub waiting for me at the end. I grabbed it and went through the jetway. Today, the jetway was hooked up to the 2L door, which meant faster boarding for the Y section. With AA, this door is never used, since there are seats blocking this door. When I got on board, the bald flight attendant, who was supposed to be greeting everybody, was busy having a conversation with a passenger sitting in the row right next to the door and paid no attention to anybody getting onboard. That’s okay, at least he’s friendly. I got to my seat and it was over the rear part of the wing. It felt good to be back on a mainline plane again. I checked out the actual seat, and like the Airbus, it had winged, height adjustable headrests, but I didn’t need to adjust it. The seat was also narrower than on the A320, and the cushion was a little bit softer than on the A320, but still firm.

View from my seat. The bald F/A is the one with the blue shirt and tie standing by the door.

View of the wing from my seat

The sun was rapidly going down as more and more people boarded this big plane

View of the engine

It is now night time

About 15 minutes after I sat down, they closed the door and 5 minutes after that, they started the safety video and started push-back. While I was waiting to get a shot of the EVA 777 during push-back, the bald flight attendant told me to wrap it up with my camera and keep it off. This is probably the first time an F/A has ever told me about my camera. So obviously, I am not going to listen to him because I want pictures!

Push-back with the EVA 777 in the background

Taxiway leading out of the Boarding Area F area

On this flight, the F/As said that they were SEA based and were finally on their way home. The F/As tonight consisted of the bald guy, an Asian lady probably in her mid 30s, the lead F/A in first class, and one more F/A who was in the back. Today, we were taking off on runway 1R, so our taxi took us around Boarding Area E with AA’s gates, then right, following the runway to the end and passing by DL’s terminal, as well as US and WN’s terminal. It was during the taxi, did the captain come on to introduce himself, say that the flight time would be 1 hour and 27 minutes, and then he said that Ch. 9 was on. So I quickly got out my PSP headphones and I plugged in. On this plane, the Ch. 9’s volume could actually be controlled more so than on the A320, so I cranked it up loud so I could hear. I heard that we were number 1 in line for takeoff from runway 1R, and that we were to remain in position and hold for a company heavy landing on runway 28R. We sat for about 20 seconds, and then SFO tower cleared us for takeoff. The takeoff was as usual, like a rocket and pushed me back into my seat. It was without a doubt, the most powerful out of the other planes that I flew on this trip. Climbout was pretty steep, and then the captain disconnected from SFO tower, saying goodnight. He then connected to Oakland tower, who then told us to fly heading 360. In about 5 minutes, we were now above FL100 and programming started. Tonight, they showed an episode of 30 Rock and an episode of Deadliest Catch, but since I now had a Ch. 9 that I could hear without difficulty, I stuck to it. The flight was smooth, had no turbulence, and was largely uneventful. However, one thing that I noticed, was that they did not turn off the interior lights above the aisle that were on when we were at the gate. The F/As started their drink service shortly after they started programming, and I decided on a Ginger Ale, since that sounded good at the time instead of a Sprite.

Again, the F/As gave out the whole can to everybody, which is one of the reasons why I think that they have a superior product to nearly all of the legacies.

The ATC had told us to keep heading 360, and then the captain connected to Redding, who told us to fly heading 358. Along the way, I heard the captain checking in at places along the way. We received no different direction, but I heard a WN plane on its way to OAK and a DL plane. I passed time by staring out the window at our blinking lights on the wing, plus watching the red light on top of the fuselage reflect off of our wing. I also read UA’s Hemispheres magazine and a little bit of Skymall. The captain then connected to SEA tower when we were over Washington, who kept us at heading 358. About 30 minutes later, ATC told us to descend to about FL260, and that’s when the F/A came on to tell us that descent was starting and that they would be coming down the cabin picking up garbage. While she was talking, we banked right and I missed the direction because the announcements blocked out all audio, which annoyed me. ATC told us to bank back to heading 010. I then heard ATC clear us to 5,000 feet on approach, and when we reached that, they cleared us for landing on runway 36L, and told us to watch out for the EVA Airlines heavy taking off on runway 36C. I then heard another UA flight behind us to expect runway 36L as well, and to watch for the Boeing 757 2 miles ahead, which was us. We landed pretty smoothly on runway 36L and we braked and reversed. The thing that I found on my first flight on the 757 was that the 757’s reverse thrusters were louder than a 737’s thrusters, as well as on my second flight with AA to CUN. Today was no exception and we taxied off the runway. ATC instantly gave us clearance to cross runway 36C and to taxi to our terminal. The F/A came on to tell us that we would be leaving out of a door different than the one that we came through. That means we would be going through the 1L door, so I wanted a picture of the cockpit. Tonight, we parked at gate N14 which was the same gate that we had when we left on the A320, and we parked next to a company 757 with the new scheme and winglets. I took a picture of it, but it’s kind of hard to see, so I won’t post it unless someone wants to see it. Just before they attached the jetway to the plane, the plane experienced a power outage and without warning, the entire cabin suddenly went totally black with people murmuring and others showing sarcasm to express their feelings about it. Little kids everywhere, including in the row behind me kept asking why there was a blackout on the plane, and nobody answered them, since nobody else knew. Every single light in the cabin was now off, including the no smoking and seatbelt signs. I didn’t know that a 757 could get so dark. Within 10 seconds, they turned on the emergency lights and the aisles lit up with neon green light bars on either side of the aisle, showing ways to doors. When the aisles lit up, everybody quickly got out of the plane. As I was getting out, I could see two maintenance workers inside the flight deck trying to look at the buttons and controls to see what went wrong. So much for my cockpit picture.

Bad shot of the aisle light between the seats. It was somewhat hard to get out of the plane since it was pitch black inside, so I wasn’t about to walk while staring into my camera trying to get a picture of the aisle. Luckily, this was the last flight of the day for N580UA, and it will RON in SEA.

We walked down to the escalator to pickup the tram to take us to the main terminal, and the tram was there waiting for us, full. We made it on and it left 5 seconds later. I think this tram uses some sort of sensor to decide when to leave, or someone else operates it from a different location, since we had a stop at Concourse C, and only a lady who worked at SEA got off with a wheelchair and then we took off about 3 seconds after.

The full tram – nobody missed it.

We took the tram to the main terminal, which was the same stop where we picked up the tram when we left. We then got out and went to a different area to go up the stairs to go back outside. Since the tram was so crowded, there were many people on the escalator, in fact there was a mob waiting to get on, so I took the stairs. My dad and I then followed several people out the door and into the glass tunnel that goes over the street, to the parking garage. From the parking garage, we took the nearby escalator down and crossed the street. We used a courtesy phone to alert the parking lot that we needed a shuttle, and it came within 5 minutes and picked up more people along the way at other airlines. After another 5 minute ride to the lot, we got off the shuttle, paid the parking, got the car and went home.

To recap on this part of the trip, BUR is a real step back into the ‘80s, since there are no jetways and the terminals do not have a great deal to offer. I would recommend flying into BUR for the experience, but not for the spotting when you are flying, unless you are flying on WN or B6, since the B gates area was dead, regardless of what time it is. On the other hand, I think BUR would be a great airport to spot at outside of the airport’s grounds, since the runways are located close to streets. The CRJ-200’s windows were very low, and it took a little bit of effort to look out the window and not experience any pain. But overall, Skywest is a good airline, with professional crews and good pilots. I have read some horror stories on a.net about flying some regional airlines, but I have no complaints about OO. I would also recommend going through SFO at a time when the weather is normally good, since it is a very modern airport and has really good spotting. But SFO also has a lot of bad problems with fog, which is why WN had originally pulled out years ago because of the delays. If you are ever flying somewhere that involves SFO and you are flying UA, AA, or YX, I would recommend putting aside about an hour and a half or more to explore the international terminal and the rest of Terminal 3. However, if you are flying any other domestic airline with the exception of VX, who operates out of the A side of the international terminal, I don’t think you will be able to explore with out having to re-enter security in both terminals. Also, make sure you bring something to eat with you, because food in SFO is ridiculously overpriced. SFO really makes SEA look like a dump, except for the Pacific Marketplace, which is SEA’s food court in the main terminal. Both times when I was in SFO, I also saw a lot of Asians and a lot of gay people, more so than any other airport that I have ever visited in the U.S. Again, UA really exceeded my expectations for my SFO-SEA leg, since I was again given the whole can of my drink, and there was programming shown on a flight less than 2 hours, which doesn’t apply to their food service. I also like UA for their Ch. 9 and XM radio, and I would definitely recommend flying them.
Re: BUR-SFO-SEA Return w/pics
September 07, 2009 11:12AM
I forgot to add one major detail, after how much trouble this US Airways codeshare itinerary on UA gave us, from having to make a 15 minute call to a hotline and be dispatched to India to change the seats, to having someone needing to assist me in checking into the flights both times, I will go out of my way to never ever book a 100% codeshared itinerary again, but with a DL/NW-like situation, that's different. Just to show how much trouble these 100% codeshared itineraries are, my aunt and uncle, coincidentally, the ones who live in Foster City south of SFO, booked a trip to SEA and flew up a few months ago because my aunt had business here, and my uncle has a lot of family here to visit, including us. They visited us the night before flying back to SFO, and my aunt wanted me to help her check-in online for her early morning flight. She booked through AA, but was flying on AS, and I could not check her in on the internet through neither AS, nor AA, meaning she and my uncle would need to wake up extra early and stand in long lines to check-in, just like what happened to us this time. These codeshare itineraries are a huge hassle, especially for newbie, longhorn, greenpea passengers who rarely travel and don't know what to do. thumbs down sad smiley I would highly recommend anybody to stay well away from itineraries booked 100% as codeshares, like AA on AS or vice-versa, UA on US or vice versa, DL on AM or vice versa, UA on AC or vice versa. With DL on NW or vice versa, I don't think that it matters since they are now one airline.
September 07, 2009 02:43PM
Great report, loved reading it all! As well as good photos thumbs up I flew from Vancouver to Tampa through Denver with United and Ted when I was 11. We flew A320s and 19s their and back. It wasn't bad at all from what I recall. In fact some cheer leaders just one a championshp and were on our Ted flight from Tampa back to Denver and they did a cheer in the middle of the asile for Ted lol
September 07, 2009 06:40PM

I have finally found an airport that does the 3 lines – the Expert Traveler, the Casual Traveler, and the Family Line/Medical Liquids
I don't think it would be needed at Atlanta (at least not from what I've seen), but everywhere else I've been could really use that. Some people are just too stupid.

Expert Traveler
Expert at TSA procedures
Always ready with items removed
Flies more than twice a month
Travels light
Elite frequent flier member
Well, I don't fly quite that much, and I'm not of elite status at Delta, but I do have everything else going to be in that lane. Which one did you use?

This is the rest of the B gates after passing Tully’s Coffee. This part of the terminal ends at gate B5.
That is a tiny terminal!

TWA still exists – it was nice of them to have this hanging in the waiting area.
A very cool model of the Lockheed Constellation. I love seeing models in airports.

Got to love today’s industry with the obsession of flying regional aircraft on routes where B737s once were! (*cough* Delta *cough*)
Booking with Delta has become quite a pain, even with ORD and MSP, because I WILL NOT fly a regional jet ever again. I'm at least lucky to have Airtran as a backup with a good 717 flight. I'm also lucky that I really like Airtran.

AHHHHH!! Are we going to land into the bay?!
The first time I flew to San Francisco a kid in front of me thought we were going to land in the water. Ahh fun times.

Today, the jetway was hooked up to the 2L door, which meant faster boarding for the Y section
That's the only way I've boarded on a 757.

the bald flight attendant told me to wrap it up with my camera and keep it off
That has gotten me good at hiding my camera or acting like it's off. Then they sit down and they never know

the plane experienced a power outage and without warning, the entire cabin suddenly went totally black

Within 10 seconds, they turned on the emergency lights and the aisles lit up with neon green light bars on either side of the aisle, showing ways to doors
That happened on my A330 back to ATL. It was cool to see those lights anyway since there wasn't an emergency.

It looks like the United terminals are very nice. The Delta/Northwest terminal there is very plain.
And there is no finer plane in the world than the 757

Patrick
Admin
Proud Member Since 2003
September 07, 2009 11:18PM
Orca333
Great report, loved reading it all! As well as good photos
I'm glad that you liked it!

Orca333
they did a cheer in the middle of the asile for Ted
I would have loved to see that.

N776AU
Which one did you use?
The funny thing about that, was that the TSA lines at the B gates are different than these divided lines at the A gates, so the setup at the B gates was merely just one line with one checkpoint, probably beause like you said, the terminal was so small. If I were going through this setup, I likely would have gone through the Expert Traveler, even though like you said, I unfortunately don't fly very much, if I I'm lucky, I fly somewhere 3 times a year, and I am not elite with AS or any other airline. I do fall under every other rule.

N776AU
That is a tiny terminal!
Probably the smallest terminal that I've ever been in, not to mention one of the most boring and bland.

N776AU
That has gotten me good at hiding my camera or acting like it's off.
I always do that, and there is not a very easy way for the F/As to enforce it. But from now on, when the F/A is coming, I'll be sure to hide it next to me knee by the wall. winking smiley

N776AU
It looks like the United terminals are very nice.
They are pretty nice, they don't look outdated and they have many bathrooms throughout the terminal, plus many places to shop and burn time by looking at what they sell. But I really like the International Terminal. It's probably one of the best terminals that I've been in, better than Tom Bradley at LAX, better than DFW's international terminal (but not by much, its still nice) and most definitely, better than any terminal in SEA. The minute I saw the whole terminal from the escalator, all I could think was the word 'wow'.
Suhagra | Oral Delivery Of Blackburn
November 02, 2018 01:22AM
2018.11.02zhouyanhua
oakley sunglasses
chanel
carrera sunglasses
sac vanessa bruno
oakley sunglasses
basket nike
nike air max
moncler jackets
nike shoes
nike air max
tommy hilfiger
chrome hearts jewelry
nike blazer
harry winston jewelry
vans scarpe
michael kors borse
asics gel lyte
kobe 9
adidas
balmain jeans
chloe bags
curry 5
michael kors handbags
scarpe nike
kd 9
adidas soccer cleats
pandora bijoux
fendi sunglasses
nike air force 1
jordans
longchamp
nike clothing
hermes outlet
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
arc'teryx jackets
kate spade
canada goose jackets
nike air max plus
asics shoes
jordan shoes
soccer jerseys
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan 2s
mizuno running shoes
jordans
burberry sunglasses
mulberry handbags
10 deep clothing
nike air max
fossil handbags
huf clothing
adidas outlet
converse shoes
alife clothing
air max 2018
nike store
lululemon sale
nike vapor max
true religion jeans
ghd hair straighteners
argentina world cup jersey
salomon shoes
nike shoes
clarisonic mia 2
hollister
polo ralph lauren
adidas running shoes
seattle seahawks jerseys
nike air max
prada
nike free run
jimmy choo
jordan 1
replica watches
calvin klein outlet
polo ralph lauren
dolce & gabbana sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
nike air max
lebron james shoes
new balance
nike store
kobe 10
dolce & gabbana
boy london clothing
lunette oakley
cheap jerseys china
isabel marant shoes
montblanc pen
ugg outlet
jordan 6s
foamposite
true religion jeans
adidas outlet
jordan 32
air max 95
swarovski jewelry
ray ban
dsquared2 jeans
barbour jackets
kate spade outlet
michael kors
chloe sunglasses
chi flat iron
adidas outlet
insanity workout
champion clothing
goyard handbags
mac cosmetics
dansko shoes
ferragamo belts
reebok outlet store
tommy hilfiger outlet
hogan outlet
air max 2017
lunette ray ban
longchamp bags
michael kors outlet
moncler jackets
lebron 12
kate spade outlet
kd shoes
moncler jackets
flip flops
parajumpers outlet
sac guess
skechers sneakers
karen millen
stuart weitzman shoes
jordan
adidas zx flux
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
montre pas cher
nike roshe
armani sunglasses
kids jordans
fitflops sale
chaussure nike
air max 90
karen millen dresses
jordan shoes
air max 90
lebron 11
dsquared2 outlet
germany world cup jersey
roshe run
coach factory outlet
nike roshe
jbl speaker
montre femme
versace handbags
jordan retro
adidas outlet
louboutin pas cher
jordan 4s
nike shoes canada
jordan 14s
instyler
air max 95
jordan 3s
true religion jeans
nike free
balenciaga shoes
babyliss pro nano titanium
omega watches
curry 2
ray ban occhiali
jordan xx9
reebok outlet store
nike air max
nike air force
sac longchamp
valentino shoes
beats pill
oakley sunglasses
wedding dresses
coach outlet
jordan 13s
prada outlet
kobe 11
burberry bags
coach outlet
timberland boots
rolex watches
michael kors outlet
hermes uk
diesel jeans
ugg boots
burberry outlet
fitflops sale
tommy hilfiger
james harden jersey
mizuno
lunette oakley
portugal world cup jersey
prada handbags
england world cup jersey
giannis antetokounmpo jersey
nike air max
givenchy handbags
beats headphones
abercrombie and fitch
dak prescott jersey
nike factory store
oakley sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
nike free 5
celine handbags
lululemon outlet
kd 10 elite
timberland
burberry clothing
oakley sunglasses sale
toms shoes
vans shoes
fendi
new balance pas cher
miu miu shoes
nike blazer
michael kors handbags
furla bags
ralph lauren outlet
replica rolex watches
vans pas cher
jordan 9s
nike blazer
kd shoes
jimmy choo shoes
alexander mcqueen handbags
louboutin outlet
bally shoes
philadelphia eagles jerseys
converse shoes
soccer shoes
air jordan
longchamp handbags
g-star jeans
timberland boots
jordan shoes
jordans
montblanc pen
pandora rings
kevin durant jersey
salvatore ferragamo shoes
ugg boots
insanity workout
nike store
oakley sunglasses
michael kors canada
adidas outlet
antonio brown jersey
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors
clarks shoes
pandora charms
sac michael kors
chanel handbags
polo ralph lauren
hogan shoes
gucci bags
salvatore ferragamo sunglasses
jordan shoes
givenchy jewelry
ugg boots
abercrombie outlet
bathing ape
beats by dre
adidas originals
nike outlet online
bottega veneta handbags
bijoux swarovski
air max
coach outlet
marc jacobs
salvatore ferragamo shoes
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
oakley sunglasses
gucci bags
cartier bracelet
nike free run
adidas flip-flops
air max 90
pandora jewelry
jordan 7s
jordans
fendi handbags
orologi rolex
kobe 10
keen sandals
ray ban sunglasses
belgium world cup jerseys
wedding dresses
yves saint laurent
guess clothing
nike air max
converse chuck taylor
adidas clothing
nike air
baseball bats
air force 1
ray ban
marc jacobs handbags
oakley sunglasses
supra
christian louboutin
asics running shoes
hermes bags
hogan
jordan 12
jordan 8s
converse shoes
nike air max
nike outlet
ugg outlet
real madrid jersey
coach purse
ray ban
ralph lauren
air jordan
nike air max
adidas crazy 8
aaron rodgers jersey
timberland
new balance 574
new balance shoes
jordan 11
ray ban sunglasses
air max 90
montre pas cher
kyrie irving jersey
dolce and gabbana
nike kyrie 2
lacoste jeans
guess handbags
ghd hair straighteners
converse
adidas superstar
pandora bracciali
coach handbags
ugg outlet
true religion outlet
basket nike
abercrombie and fitch
jordan 5
chopard jewelry
curry 4
gucci shoes
basketball shoes
jordan clothing
swarovski jewelry
air max 90
jordan 31
gucci outlet online
manolo blahnik
calvin klein jeans
basketball jerseys
coach outlet store online
brazil world cup jersey
golden goose shoes
air max 2017
hermes birkin bag
salvatore ferragamo
converse all star
giuseppe zanotti
versace sunglasses
bulgari jewelry
dolce and gabbana
sac longchamp
michael kors handbags
cartier sunglasses
air zoom pegasus
fitflop uk
nike huarache
yeezy boost
tod's shoes
christian louboutin
iphone x case
cheap nfl jerseys
ferragamo handbags
converse
nfl jerseys
burberry outlet online
chanel bags
bose headphones
nike roshe
mac makeup
pandora jewelry
nike mercurial
tory burch
nike free run
rolex watches
iphone case
barbour jackets
gioielli swarovski
replica watches
kristaps porzingis jersey
nike roshe run
carson wentz jersey
ralph lauren
adidas outlet
ferragamo shoes
nike tn
nike mercurial
puma shoes
ghd hair straighteners
toms outlet
sac burberry
coach outlet
adidas soccer cleats
guess clothing
longchamp handbags
burberry outlet
mac makeup
moncler outlet
nike outlet
armani handbags
chrome hearts
roshe run
pandora jewelry
adidas slides
nike air max
michael kors outlet
oakley
mizuno running shoes
tory burch outlet
nike air force
nike outlet store online
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
dyson hair dryer
bcbg max
nike roshe
marc jacobs handbags
softball bats
stuart weitzman
vans outlet
christian louboutin shoes
kobe 12
burberry sale
louboutin pas cher
spain world cup jersey
wedding dresses
chloe handbags
bcbg outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
gentle monster sunglasses
true religion
red bottoms
france world cup jersey
asics gel
links of london
hermes jewelry
beats by dre
hollister outlet
ugg boots
armani jeans
freshjive clothing
christian louboutin
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
supra shoes
vibram shoes
jordan 6
bottega veneta sunglasses
insanity workout
jordan 10s
curry 3
nike air more uptempo
longchamp outlet
air max 97
oakley outlet
jimmy choo sunglasses
adidas trainers
nike free
tiffany jewelry
ed hardy
polo ralph lauren
louboutin shoes
kenzo clothing
bape clothing
herve leger
nike kyrie 4
dansko shoes
jordan shoes
gucci outlet online
jordan
bvlgari sunglasses
true religion outlet
designer sunglasses
2018.11.02zhouyanhua
ffdvvvfdffvvcv
November 15, 2018 07:06AM
lunette ray ban
pandora charms
christian louboutin boutique
canada goose jackets
pandora outlet
mulberry handbags
coach outlet online
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren pas cher
uggs outlet
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
polo outlet
canada goose
michael kors outlet
fred perry outlet
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots
moncler outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
lacoste outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors taschen
cheap jordans
ugg boots
michael kors handbags
adidas outlet
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses wholesale
air max 90
nike outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
nba jersey
ugg boots
true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg outlet
nhl jerseys
coach outlet
true religion jeans
moncler jackets
uggs outlet
fitflops sale clearance
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
coach outlet
moncler outlet
canada goose jackets
supreme
tory burch outlet
michael kors handbags
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg outlet
uggs canada
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
mbt shoes
coach outlet
mbt shoes
pandora charms
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mont blanc pens
air jordan retro
nike shoes
cheap ray bans sunglasses
scarpe mbt
tory burch outlet
coach outlet canada
canada goose outlet
fred perry polo
puma outlet
birkenstock outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
ultra boost
nike shoes
pandora charms
adidas nmd
coach outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mulberry handbags
red bottoms
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
moncler jackets
kate spade outlet
coach outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
nike outlet
louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
adidas yeezy
ed hardy
uggs
canada goose outlet
pandora outlet
mcm outlet
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
chaussures christian louboutin
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg boots clearance
moncler outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
mcm handbags
canada goose outlet
nfl jerseys
yeezy boost
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys
moncler outlet
north face jackets
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
longchamp outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
converse
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
yeezy boost
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren outlet
nike outlet
red bottom shoes
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
pandora charms
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
ed hardy clothing
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
prada outlet
north face outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
louboutin shoes
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
nike shoes
north face jackets
ugg outlet
pandora charms
pandora charms
ralph lauren polo
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap snapbacks
ugg boots clearance
adidas nmd
ugg boots
adidas yeezy
pandora jewelry
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
vibram fivefingers
mbt shoes
nike outlet
polo outlet
asics running shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
nfl jerseys
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
ugg boots
pandora outlet
fred perry polo shirts
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
ferragamo shoes
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
coach outlet
nike outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
mlb jerseys wholesale
canada goose outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
polo outlet
ray ban sunglasse
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet
ugg boots
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
north face jackets
pandora outlet
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
uggs canada
polo outlet
canada goose jackets
nike outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
asics shoes
off-white
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
valentino outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
hermes belts
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
air max 2017
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
kate spade outlet
red bottom shoes
polo ralph lauren
fitflops sale clearance
vans shoes
coach outlet online
ugg boots
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet
adidas outlet
tory burch outlet
kobe bryant shoes
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
kate spade outlet
uggs outlet
true religion jeans
ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
ugg boots
mbt shoes
coach outlet
adidas shoes
polo ralph lauren
adidas nmd shoes
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
uggs
true religion jeans
nfl jerseys wholesale
uggs outlet
lebron james shoes
canada goose jackets
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
true religion outlet store
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
mont blanc pens
michael kors outlet
moncler outlet
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
tory burch outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasse
uggs outlet
coach outlet online
mont blanc pens
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
pandora charm
canada goose outlet
adidas superstar shoes
yeezy boost
birkenstock shoes
nfl jerseys
pandora outlet
pandora outlet
moncler jackets
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
adidas nmd
valentino outlet
coach factory outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
pandora outlet
nike huarache
ferragamo outlet
polo ralph lauren
moncler outlet
pandora jewelry
kate spade handbags
canada goose jackets
mulberry handbags
pandora outlet
ray ban outlet
uggs outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
nike kyrie 3
true religion jeans
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo shirts
ugg boots
north face jackets
coach outlet
uggs outlet
moncler jackets
hermes birkin
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
off white clothing
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasse
canada goose
pandora outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
air max 90
coach outlet
uggs
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
superdry clothing
gucci outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mulberry handbags
coach factory outlet
pandora outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
uggs
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
nike trainers
canada goose jackets
ugg boots
cheap nfl jerseys
mbt shoes
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
supreme uk
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
supreme outlet
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren shirts
polo outlet
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
kate spade outlet
ugg boots clearance
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
nfl jerseys wholesale
ugg outlet
cheap jordans
christian louboutin
polo outlet
nike air max
coach outlet online
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
moncler jackets
pandora outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans
air jordan 4
coach outlet
pandora charms
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet
mlb jerseys
nike shoes
pandora charms
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
uggs canada
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
ugg boots uk
longchamp handbags
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
kate spade outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
valentino outlet
canada goose outlet
moncler outlet
oakley sunglasses
prada handbags
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
adidas nmd shoes
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasse
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
polo outlet
prada outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
lebron james shoes
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots uk
fred perry polo shirts
coach outlet online
polo outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
pandora jewelry
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
nike shoes outlet
clarks shoes
true religion jeans
ugg boots clearance
polo ralph lauren
north face jackets
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
manolo blahnik outlet
cheap jordans
ralph lauren shirts
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
tory burch outlet
nhl jerseys
michael kors outlet
mont blanc pens
coach outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
mbt shoes
air jordan shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
north face jackets
ugg boots
coach outlet online
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses
red bottom shoes
coach outlet online
ugg boots
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
yaoxuemei20181115
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Home - Forum - Upload - Admin - Contact - About