Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lets Create an Airline V5

Posted by St Jevic 
Re: Lets Create an Airline V5
August 13, 2007 04:44PM
flyaway update

tomorrow we are recieving our 87th Airbus A340-600, this aircraft will be fitted out with a new IFE system.
CEO, St Jevic said today: the 87th A346 is arriving at MAD tomorrow and will fly to Australasia and the Americas, we will continue to have a very realistic fleet of 87+ A340-600's from Airbus.

more updates soon

Rock the Casbah
August 13, 2007 10:30PM
You can both make the logo and the name

?????? ???

August 13, 2007 11:04PM
okay, tomorrow i promise...i'm busy designing liveries for that site of mine lol

Rock the Casbah
August 13, 2007 11:11PM
Avio Serbia Intercontinental presents our just-revealed livery on our Boeing 777-200LR!

Hub: Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport

Destinations:

Europe:

-London (Airbus A319)
-Madrid (Airbus A319)
-Moscow (Airbus A319)
-Paris (Airbus A319)

Middle East:

-Amman (Airbus A319)
-Dubai (Airbus A319, Tupolev Tu-204)
-Tel Aviv (Airbus A319)

Asia:

-Beijing (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 787-8)
-Hong Kong (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 787-8)
-Singapore (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 787-8)

Oceania:

-Sydney (Boeing 777-200LR)
-Melbourne (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 777-200LR)

Africa:

-Algiers (Seasonal Only) (Airbus A319)
-Cairo (Seasonal Only) (Airbus A319)
-Johannasburg (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 787-8)

South America:

-Buenos Aires (Seasonal Only) (Includes one stop at Caracas both ways) (Boeing 787-8)
-Caracas (Seasonal Only) (A part of the Buenos Aires flight) (Boeing 787-8)

Central America:

-Havana (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 787-8)
-Mexico City (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 787-8)

North America:

-Chicago (Boeing 787-8, Boeing 777-200LR)
-Los Angeles (Boeing 777-200LR)
-New York City (Boeing 787-8, Boeing 777-200LR)
-Miami (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 787-8)
-Toronto (Boeing 787-7, Boeing 777-200LR)
-Washington DC (Seasonal Only) (Boeing 787-8)

Fleet:

-2 Boeing 777-200LR
-2 Boeing 787-8
-1 Tupolev Tu-204
-4 Airbus A319

Summary: ASI is competing to be one of the largest airlines of the balkans. We are trying to compete against larger western airlines like Lufthansa, Air France, and British Airways. At the moment we do not have any airline partners, which is why we are looking to join an airline alliance.

All of our aircraft at the moment have 2 classes: Economy and Business. In the Business Classes of our B787s and 777s, we have managed to pay enogh money for PTVs, but at the moment, we can't afford putting PTVs in Economy Class yet.

Future Plans:

-If our transatlantic routes turn profitable, we might make a purchase for 1 or 2 Boeing 747-400s or B747-8s.

-If passenger loads are good in Europe, and if we add more destinations, we might purchase 1 more Tupolev Tu-204

-We plan to put PTVs in Tu-204 Business Classes soon.

-We later plan to add PTVs on economy class on our 777s and 787s, once we have the money. (Hint hint...we'll have the money when we join an alliance)

-Melbourne could become an all-year round destination.

-We might add Nis as a second hub in the future.

Post Edited (08-13-07 23:57)

?????? ???

August 14, 2007 08:11PM
jatroxoursox, i am so sorry i didnt post any info today....i have most of it typed up in wordpad and i only need to finish the alliance details and some of the info like onboard...

info about the alliance (for jatroxoursox)
-we have a specially built Terminal in BEG(Terminal 3) which serves flights opperated by Aero Serbia(My airline) and Avio Serbia Intercontinental(Your airline) along with BA, AF & LH flights.

the alliance is called SkyLink and it is made up of your airline, my one and a few other of my old ones...we'll see which ones....

i have a fleet of 30 aircraft.

Rock the Casbah
August 14, 2007 10:20PM
wow your airline has 30 aircaft while mine only has 9 lol

Skylink, eh? well when your done with the skylink logo, do you think I could put a tiny skylink logo on my ASI livery? i'll give you credit for making the logo of course.

and another question, are there more people than just you and i who are making airlines?

also, as you can see, my liveries arent that good (because I don't know how to use anything better than microsoft paint with the plane templates).

maybe one of you people could put my livery and make it look better or something? like what they did with st jevic's emirates livery and made it look like a photo?

Post Edited (08-14-07 22:32)

?????? ???

August 14, 2007 11:13PM
well in general its just laurus and i now that you've joined i think it'll be us 3...btw i think laurus is in Romania or something like that...i think he's on holiday because he said that he was leaving Canada tomorrow a few weeks ago....and ocasionally a few other MAP-ers make airlines...yes ofcourse i can paint the skylink logo on your aircraft...there will be one on one of my aircraft....everything will be posted in the next 16 hrs....need time for the liveries lol!
if you need templates you can get them at www.freewebs.com/jetabout ... only there are no 777, A380, 787 templates available, they are "coming soon"

16 hrs maximum.......

Rock the Casbah
August 14, 2007 11:17PM
oh. when I went to jetabout the only thing I saw was the concorde template.

any chance you have an A319 template?

and don't worry I can definetly wait. It's not like we have a deadline or anything lol.

Hmm well for now its just us two? Wonder if some more mappers will come soon. maybe we should recruit new map members by putting MAP ads on your websites like sky-design and jetabouts. Maybe some new members would help or something? Idunno just an idea.

Post Edited (08-14-07 23:20)

?????? ???

August 14, 2007 11:40PM
me? well i erase all my templates that i download when i make the liveries, only ones i do have now i think are some A300, A310 & A340's...they have the A319 template on jetabout...maybe you mean A318? i dunno lol...oh yeah one more thing with jetabouts templates...because you're using ms paint, to make the colors look real(not green being grey) on the templates, copy and paste the whole template when u open it and paste it onto another paint job(open paint up again) and then u can have normal colored templates.

Rock the Casbah
August 15, 2007 03:15PM
here it goes....

Name: Serbian Airways

IATA: S1

HUB: Belgrade Nikola Tesla International Airport(BEG/LYBE)

Alliance: SkyLink Alliance

Fleet:
2 x Airbus A300-600(266 passengers, Business & Economy) Europe
2 x Airbus A310-300(240 passengers, Business & Economy) Europe
8 x Airbus A320-200(150 passengers, Business & Economy) Europe
5 x Airbus A330-200(295 passengers, First, Business & Economy) Africa & Asia
4 x Boeing 737-700(132 passengers, Business & Economy) Europe
6 x Boeing 777-200ER(305 passengers, First, Business & Economy) N. America & Asia
3 x Boeing 777-200LR(303 passengers, First, Business & Economy) Australia & S. America
-on order: 3 x Boeing 787-8(223 passengers, First, Business & Economy)
Total: 30 + 3 on order

Destinations:

*Europe/N. Africa:

London-A306, twice daily
Paris-A313, twice daily
Rome Fiuminccino-daily, 737
Milano-daily, EMB170-in codeshare with Alitalia
Zurich-daily, 737
Moscow-daily, A320
Madrid-daily, A320
Athens-daily, 737
Amsertdam to Copenhagen-Amserdam-Mo We Th Fr Su, A320
Frankfurt-daily, A320
Munich-Tu We Fr Sa, 737
Berlin-Mo We Th Fr Su, A320
Cairo-daily, A320
Istanbul-737 on Mo Th Su, A320 on Tu We Fr
Larnaca-Monday to Friday, A306
Algieres to Casablanca - daily, A313

*Africa:
Johannessburg to Capetown-Mo Tu We Th Fr, A332

*Asia:
Beijing-Mo Tu We Th Fr, A332
Tokyo-Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa, A332
Bangkok to Hong Kong-Tu We Th Fr Sa, A332
Singapore-daily, 772ER

*Middle East:
Beirut-Mo Tu We Th Fr, A320
Tel Aviv-daily, A320
Dubai-daily(10 weekly flights continue on to Australia, 2 weekly are from BEG and back)Continuing on to Australia-77L. from and to BEG-A332

*Australasia:
Sydney via Dubai-Mo Tu We Th Fr, 77L
Melbourne via Dubai-Mo Tu We Th Fr, 77L
Perth non-stop-Tu Sa Su, 77L

*South America:
Rio De Janeiro to Buenos Aires-Sa Su, 77L

*Central America:
Havana to Mexico City-Mo Th, 77L

*North America:
New York-Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa, 772ER
Los Angeles-Mo Tu We Th Fr Su, 772ER
Chicago-Mo Tu We Fr Su, 772ER
Washington DC-Mo Tu We Fr Sa, 772ER
Toronto to San Francisco-Mo Tu We Th Sa, 772ER

Summary on our airline:
We were founded in 1995 and started flights that same year. Our first aircraft was a Boeing 737-200 registered YU-SDA. Our first flights were from Belgrade to Athens and Belgrade to Ljubljana. A year later we were able to order an A320-200 from Airbus registered YU-SAA which let us open new routes, to London and to Paris, two daily flights from Belgrade. In 1997, we closed the Belgrade-Ljubljana route due to low loads. We then opened our first Italian route to Rome FCO and then at the time had two aircraft in our fleet, a 737-200 and an A320-200. The airline kept quite until 1999 when the NATO bombings in Belgrade occured. We were grounded for nearly 3 months and were loosing money. We resumed services the same year but we were still not making a good profit like we did before. We saw passenger loads skyrocket in 2000 so the same year we placed an order for 7 aircraft: 2 A320-200's(one to replace our aging 737), 2 A300-600's, 2 A310-300's and a Boeing 777-200ER. We recieved our first aircraft in 2001 and it was the A300-600, as soon as we got it, we put it on services to New York from Belgrade via London, we recieved all the aircraft until 2002 and opened up the follwoing routes: (all from BEG) Dubai(A320), Paris-Chicago(A310) Singapore-Melbourne-Sydney(777-200ER), Moscow(A320) Beijing(A300) & Washington DC(A310). The same year we ordered 5 more 777-200ER's and 5 A320-200's along with 5 A330-200's. We recieved the aircraft until 2005 and opened more routes to Asia, American routes opperated by the 777, and the first route from Serbia to South America to Rio De Janeiro and Buenos Aires. In March 2005 we ordered 3 Boeing 777-200LR's and 4 737-700's from Boeing and became the launch customer of the 777-200LR "Worldliner". We recieved all the aircraft by December 2006 and from 2005 we have added a few more destinations across the globe and a lot to Europe. In 2004 we also formed the SkyLink alliance with Avio Serbia Continental and started construction of T3 which ended in December 2006 and was opened in January 2007.

SkyLink Alliance
The alliance was formed in 2001 with fellow airline, Avio Serbia Intercontinental. We share a special FFP called DreamWays. Some of our aircraft are in a special SkyLink livery. The logo can be viewed bellow:

Terminal 3 at Belgrade Airport
We have recently completed construction of Terminal Number 3 at Belgrade International Airport. The terminal is called SkyLink T3 and is opperated by airlines of the SkyLink Alliance. The terminal has 55 check in desks and 31 gates. A duty free area with food courts is next to the departures area. British Airways, Alitalia and Air France also use this terminal.

Registration Numbers
A300: Yu -SAA & -SAB
A310: YU -SAR & -SAS
A320: YU -STA, -STM. -STN, STO, STP, STQ, STR & STS
A330-200: YU -SZA, -SZS, -SZT, -SZU & -STV
Boeing 737-700: YU -SOA, -SOB, -SOC & -SOD
Boeing 777-200ER: YU -SEA, -SEB, -SEC, -SED, SEE & SEF
Boeing 777-200LR: YU -SLG, -SLH & -SLI
Boeing 787-8: YU -SDA, -SDB & SDC

more updates soon
liveries & logos coming soon

Rock the Casbah
August 15, 2007 04:10PM
Aero Serbia Update!!!

liveries
below you can view our livery applied from 1995 to now. We have no plans on changing it.
A310

A320

SkyLink special liveries on Avio Serbia Intercontinental & Aero Serbia aircraft coming soon....

aditional info on the airline:
-we have 10" PTV's in A300/A310 Business Class
-we have 10" PTV's in A320 Business Class
-we have PTV's in all classes on the A330-200
-17" in First class
-14" in Business class
-9" in Economy class
we have PTV's with AVOD i nall our 777's
-20" in First class
-16" in Business class
-11" in Economy class

more updates soon

Rock the Casbah
August 15, 2007 10:34PM
wow do you know serbian?

and now may i put skylink logo on an ASI aircraft?

?????? ???

August 15, 2007 10:54PM
yes ofcourse you can put the skylink logo on your aircraft, i forgot to put it on mine...do you want a smaller logo to fit?

wow do you know serbian?
yes i do, just like you, d oyou have an IM?

Rock the Casbah
August 15, 2007 11:04PM
adr (Air Dragon Airways) and adr CARGO
國龍航空公司

IATA code AR ICAO code ADR

Hubs: Hong Kong, Beijing Capital, Shanghai

FFE Program: The Prestige

Classes of Service: Dragon Class (economy) using Recaro CL3610 single beam seats, Elite Class (Buisness) Using the Solar Eclipse herringbone seat unit by B/E Aerospace in service with Air Canada and Jet Airways.

Fleet:
Boeing:
Airbus:
A340
Leased Embrear

All aircrafts feature Panasonic Avionics PMP Express as well as Phantom Media bluebox (back up system). Short haul flights using Embreaers utilize the bluebox as the primary AVOD system.
Aircrafts also include mood lighting, using blue, red, and purple as main colors.

adr Air Dragon has announced that the Aura seat by Contour of the premium Aircraft Interiors Group (PAIG, which includes SELL, who is manufacturing the bar/waterfall unit for the new aircrafts) will be used on it's recently ordered 10 B787s as well as 20 options. The Aura is futureproof since it can be configures in either angle flat or fully flat. AT the time of writing, adr is still looking for a new provider for Dragon class seats on the new aircraft. adr representitives will be at the Aircraft Interiors Expo Asia. When the 787s are delivered, the older aircrafts will continue to be branded as Dragon Class and Elite Class while the newer aircrafts will feature Aura Class (buisness) and Karma class (economy).

August 15, 2007 11:41PM
hey spyco tell me how to get that magazine you were talking about on MSN the other day...

i could say i work for QANTAS lol

Rock the Casbah
August 15, 2007 11:58PM
Wow thats cool that you know serbian. always thought in the back of my mind that jevic sounded alot like some name from former SFRJ. smiling smiley and no, my IM account doesnt work atm sorry.

?????? ???

August 16, 2007 12:36AM
yes well Jevic is actually a name from former SFRJ, but i live in Australia though lol

Rock the Casbah
August 16, 2007 05:26AM
HY !!! wellcome to map jatroxoursox !!! i'm still in canada and i'll be back in Romania on the 21st of August .

There is no Arrow airline any more !!! when i'll come back to Romania i'll start a new airline that will be the most important .

St Jevic and jatroxoursox ofcourse I agree jat to enter in SkySea Alliance ! And I want to ask you if with my new airline called Brit MAXI I could enter in your new ailliance .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Brit MAXI airline will be an airline based in London but will operate lots of flights from other cities of France .
More info at tha launch of the airline , thet will be after the 21st of August.

St Jevic and Jat . Can Brit MAXI be a part of your alliance and SkySea alliance ???

And by the way CONGARTULATIONS again Jat for your airline , and veri nice liveries for the serbian airline St Jevic .

Post Edited (08-23-07 23:30)

AeroEuropa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fly the next generation !!!
August 16, 2007 01:15PM
thanks smiling smiley, yes i think you can join, its fine with me, only jatroxoursox has to agree...lol smiling smiley

Rock the Casbah
August 20, 2007 09:59PM
PACAT Pacific Atlantic Airlines
Premium service between New York and Los Angeles as well as San Fran New York. Operates as American Airlines Admirals Service

AeroKorea
Korea's 3rd largest airline. a oneworld Member

energy/neon
low cost high quality service throughout North Amrica (energy) and Europe (neon)

VIVA Brazilian Airlines
Created in response to Varig's deterioration. Operates international on many former Varig routes.

August 20, 2007 11:31PM
Spyco what about Luft....sa...

that would of been a VERY popular airline among male customers...the lounges would of been full

Rock the Casbah
August 20, 2007 11:41PM
I think so. The passengers on our trial flights have said they were extremely 'satisfied' with the service onboard.

August 21, 2007 01:49AM
yes but i think we need more f/a's for "first" and "business class" passengers...also we need to get more strawberries on flights...we really need more to handle that many passengers that we are gonna have grinning smiley

Rock the Casbah
August 21, 2007 02:56AM
lol.Just first class the entire plane. I'm sure the passengers would like the extra 'legroom'

August 21, 2007 07:31AM
Hey Spyco:

What happened to Canadian Airlines? Are you still working on that?

Jason :-D

sapphire- Go ahead, the sky is waiting.
August 21, 2007 02:50PM
yes and the "inflight entertainment" would be award winning.

Rock the Casbah
August 21, 2007 07:22PM
Yeah. It's still up.

www.freewebs.com/fly-cascade

In fact I just received 2letters through the website's enquiries and employment submission forms

It's still online, although I think I've exhausted every idea I can put in it. We even have our own reservation system. I'll start putting up the details for the cargo services of the airline.

Don't expect the fleet or destinations list to come up anytime soon. That's never been one of my strengths

August 21, 2007 07:39PM
lol spyco why dont you have 87 A340-600's like flyaway does grinning smiley

wonder who sent those two letters...

i think i'm gonna creat an all firt class airline...

Rock the Casbah
August 21, 2007 08:03PM
Maybe I will! XD

I already have an all first class airline. Canadian Cascades

One of the letters was an invitation to partner up with a virtual airline called Midway Airways.
The other was a letter from someone looking to get a job in the administrative part of the airline.

August 21, 2007 10:33PM
ACA All China Airlines
China's first foreign owned airline. Delivers service that surpasses anything China's current airlines can deliver to it's passengers.

NIA Nippon Island Airways
Providing high frequency domestic service in Japan. Makes use of Bombardier Dash series and CRJs

Braniff - The Return of Retro
Using a modern fleet to deliver the same retro pulse from the original Braniff. Using new Braniff-era inspired uniforms designed by Emilio Pucci, The new Braniff brings back the bright colors of the past

XS
XSive service for a rediculously low price. based in Gatwick and Luton

Emiair
A new airline based in Ahu Dhabi and Dubai featuring a more western flavor mixed with the energy of the emirates.
Yes it's gonna compete with EK. Don't kill me Jeeves grinning smiley

Glitter
All Girls airlines. Will go bankrupt in a week.

August 21, 2007 11:08PM
Don't kill me Jeeves grinning smiley

hahahaha i cant possibly do that after our fantastic airline...

Rock the Casbah
August 22, 2007 07:26AM
CS Group News

Canadian Airlines America has been established as the American arm of Canadian Airlines. The arm has been created to manage it's share in Braniff International Airlines, a joint venture between American and Canadian Airlines.

According to the airline spokesperson, the airline is expected to take off on it's first flight on the New York LA route, reflecting the corporate song From New York to LA by Patsy Gallant, on Spetember 21. Utilizing a Boeing 747-8, the airline plans to end the plain planes again and bring a little retro energy into the airline industry.

Braniff plans to have Patsy Gallant, as well the the world's favorite flight attendant, Pam Ann, join us at the launch of the airline, as well as many former Braniff flight attendants wearing the old uniforms.

Braniff will have leather seats (a nod to the final days of Braniff) in multiple bright colors (something Braniff was famous for). Air Hostess uniforms are designed by Emilio Pucci (designer of the original Braniff uniforms)and CS Outfitters, bringing a more practical design to Emilio's famous Braniff uniforms. AVOD is provided by the Green Screen, powered by LumiereOS (the world's most powerful AVOD platform by Canadian and Orange Technology). The aircraft also features many self serve barish areas to encourage communications between passengers.

more details coming soon

BI -Braniff International - The Return Of Retro

August 22, 2007 07:00PM
Echo Pacific Updates

Echo Pacific has taken delivery of its last 2 777-200ERs from Boeing, bringing the total 777 fleet to 8 planes. The planes have been delivered with Echo Pacific's new Signature Aura interior. New changes and features have taken place within the planes. The configuration has changed from 36 first, 48 business, and 225 economy to: 24 first, 36 business, and 216 economy to a final total of 276 seats.

New Features

The PTVs in all cabins on the 777s are now powered by the LumiereOS AVOD system, the world's most powerful AVOD platform by Canadian Airlines and Orange Technologies.

Aura First: New features in Aura First include new 15" AVOD screens at every seat, new "suites" made with genuine Italian Leather, increased seat pitch to 80", and new complimentary mini-meals before each flight. The mini-meals include a sandwich of the guest's choice, a side of crackers or cookies, and a beverage of the guest's choice. A coupon is also handed out to each guest for discounts on the guest's next flight with Echo Pacific.

Aura Business: New features in Aura Business include new 10" AVOD screens at every seat, newly refurbished leather seats, increased seat pitch to 64"new complimentary mini-meals before each flight, and a coupon for dicounts on the guest's next flight with Echo Pacific.

Aura Traveler: The new image of economy class at Echo Pacific, the Aura Traveler, signifies a difference between it and other airlines' economy class services. New 10" AVOD screens at every seat, newly refurbished leather seats, a complimentary pre-flight snackbox, increased seat pitch at 38", and a coupon for discounts on the guest's next flight with Echo Pacific. Do the other airlines do that?

All other 777 aircraft will recieve the upgrades over the year. The 777-300ERs will recieve the upgrades also when they are delivered next year.

Also... three Airbus A319s have been delivered from Airbus, bringing the total fleet to 19 planes. The planes have also been delivered with Echo Pacific's new Signature Aura interior. New changes and features have taken place within the planes. The configuration of the A319s has changed from 8 first and 120 economy to: 12 first and 108 economy for a final total of 120 seats.

Aura First and Aura Traveler PTVs have been upgraded with new 10'' AVOD screens powered by LumiereOS. Seat pitch in the Aura Traveler has increased to 36" as a result of the seat reduction. This gives the highest seat pitch of any US airline and the most comfortable seats made of leather. The 16 other A319s and 8 Boeing 757s in the fleet will recieve upgrades over the next year.

That is all!

P.S. I was thinking of making an alliance or partnership bewtween anyone's other airlines on here. What do you guys think?

Jason :-D

sapphire- Go ahead, the sky is waiting.
August 22, 2007 08:48PM
well aeromax im thinking of an all first class airline so i think you should create an alliance and i would like to be in it. info on the airline to come later(3 days)

Rock the Casbah
August 23, 2007 06:56AM
Well, Luft___Sa is an all first class airline. I think it's BEYOND first class XD

Well, CS Group WAS a partner with Echo International, PacifiCAL and Echojet.com, but you seem to have rebranded and changed the airline, so...

BTW, who owns Nalanji? I think you'll notice your site now has a giant piece of the Emirates website coming through it.

CS Group News

After 2 years spent on the new FIRST and Club World/Silver, Canadian is proud to introduce:

affinity

Combining elements of the old Affinity as well as the former CascadePLUS class, affinity brings a new degree of comfort for the budget traveler.

affinity makes use of the SeaShell, a revolutionary seat designed by Contour of the Premium Aircraft Interiors Group.
"The is the first time we've been called in to design an economy class seat. As always, Canadian is very demanding of top quality in every aspect of anything, but we're glad to be working with their team of talented individuals again" says Peter Weiss, senior project manager at Contour
The SeaShell features , for the first time, a fixed shell, allowing passengers to control their own living space without being disturbed when someone reclines. The seat also features the most living space and recline of any economy class seat on earth, even beating many business class seats currently in service. Once again, the living space can be controlled by a mini touch screen by a simple "drag and drop".
CSTech and Orange have once again come together with Panasonic Avionics to produce the first economy class screen to support high definition content, perfect to view the newest version of Lumiere, which uses a HD interface and supports HD content. The new screens also feature touch control, letting you decide how to pick your entertainment.

For more information on the new affinity, please contact CS at freewebs.com/fly-cascade

August 23, 2007 09:15PM
Ladies and Gentleman, the hotly anticipated product is now on the market!

LumiereOS Crystal
& LUNA

Crystal introduces many new features to the Lumiere system, including:

- Support of high definition content
- a seamless glassy interface designed with Apple Inc. with color personalization support
- Touchscreen Support (please note that this is only available for touch capable screens)
- Gesture support (ex. Pinching and flicking, similar to Microsoft Surface and Apple iPhone)
- Passenger memory, allowing passengers to pull up their personal playlist or movies preferences whenever flying the airline
- Youtube Support (can be free or a pay service)
- Now supports flash games from various websites
- USB mass storage device recognition
- 1 minute system reset and 3 minute full system shutdown and restart
- Internet browsing capabilities, featuring Lumiere and Airline branded versions of Firefox, Opera, and Safari
- iPhone support
As well as updates to all features currently available on the LumireOS system.

And also, the CS Entertainment Network will be rebranded as LUNA (Lumen Entertainment Network) to reflect it's new position as the major player in providing inflight entertainment to airlines around the world, both using and not using LumiereOS

The Lumiere CRYSTAL upgrade is availible to airlines currently operating
- Lumiere GEM
- Lumiere JEWEL
- Lumiere SHINE
- Lumiere VIOLA

Airlines who purchase the LumiereOS system new will have CRYSTAL installed by default, although arangements can be made to downgrade systems to the older versions.

For information, Please contact Canadian/Orange

August 24, 2007 12:24AM
Brit MAXI ~ International Airline

HUB : London (Gatwick) , Manchester

FLEET :

B737-500 6 aircrafts G-BMBA,B,C,D,E,F
B737-700 2 aircrafts G-BMBX,Y
B737-800 2 aircrafts G-BMCA,B
A320-200 3 aircrafts G-BMAB,C,D
B757-300 2 aircrafts G-BMDA,B
A310-300 3 aircrafts G-BMAX,Y,Z

DESTINAIONS/ROUTES :

~B737-500

G-BMBA
London-Manchester-London
London-Biringham-London

G-BMBB
London-Zurich-London
London-Innsbruck-London

G-BMBC
London-Berlin-London 2xdaily

G-BMBD
London-Amsterdam-London 2xdaily only Monday
Lodnon-Helsinky-London Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun

G-BMBE
Manchester-Athens-Manchester
London-Athens-London

G-BMBF
London-Varna-London 2xdaily only Fridays
London-Thessalonik-London Only Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Sat,Sun

~B737-700

G-BMBX
London-Tenerife-London

G-BMBY
London-Barcelona-London 2xdaily

~B737-800

G-BMCA
London-Ankara-London

G-BMCB
London-Gran Canaria-London

~A320-200

G-BMAA
London-Madrid-London
London-Lisbon-London

G-BMAB
London-Thesalonik-London 2xdaily

G-BMAC
London-Bucharest-London
London-Timisoara-London

~B757-300

G-BMDA
London-Dubai-London
London-Mocow-London

G-BMDB
London-Berlin-Cairo-Berlin-London

G-BMDC
London-Cairo-London

~A310-300

G-BMAX
London-New York-London

G-BMAY
London-Toronto-London Except Friday
London-Denver-Las Vegas-Denver-London ONLY FRIDAY

G-BMAZ
London-St Maarten-London

*Some of the planes operate 2 or 3 different flights in a week depending from the timetable.

INFO ABOUT THE AIRLINE:

Our airline is existent from 1990 when the Brit Air part , that was in association with BMI (British Midland) was divided from BMI .
With it's shares , Brit Air took 3 of BMI B737-500 airplanes as a lease not as bought or reicived planes .
In 1998 Brit Air bought 3 B737-500 as planes of it's own , keeping the other 3 aircraft in lease (as the lease was for some infinite years , Brit Air couldn't buy the airplanes but also , it didn't pay the leases ) .
In 2001 Brit Air bought 2 B757-300 fot trans-atlantic , charter or inter-continental flights and 3 new Airbuses A320-200 .
Also in 2001 Brit Air got of completly from any connections with BMI as it bought for only 20 000 000 dollars the 3 B737-500 ,,leasesd" aircrafts and it was renamed as : ,,Brit MAXI" completing and making it's fleet out of 6 aircrafts B737-500 , 2 aircrafts B757-300 and 3 aircrafts A320-200.
In 2002 Brit MAXI bought 2 aircrafts Boeing 737-700 or 737NG .
In 2003 Brit MAXI recieved it's first Boeing 737-800 .
In 2005 Brit MAXI bought 1 aircraft Boeing 737-800 .
In 2007 Brit maxi bought 3 aircrafts Airbus A310-300 .
In the year 2007 Brit MAXI completed it's fleet that had 6 B737-500 , 2 B737-700 , 2 B737-800 , 3 A320-200 , 2 B757-300 , 3 A310-300 .

Boeing 737-500 G-BMBA

Boeing 737-700 G-BMBX

Post Edited (08-24-07 11:47)

AeroEuropa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fly the next generation !!!
August 24, 2007 04:44AM

CSta (pronounced like Fiesta with a C instead of F)

New brand addon to existing Canadian aircrafts for planes operating direct service to tropical holiday destinations.

Codeshares with JAL Reso'Cha

Destinations include the carribean, Hawaii, and various destinations in Mexico.

CANADI>N Group News

CS Group's DIUD (Diva Uniform Design) has completed the new uniform series for Villa Air New York. The new uniforms will debut at Villa's press conference in 2 weeks. The airline's uniform features black, lime green, and dark blue accents. In keeping with the airline's new york origin, the uniforms feature handbags and uniform pieces designed in cooperation with many 5th avenue names, with uniform pieces such as hotpants and leather gloves taking a striking presence.

LUNA has begun the distribution of High Definition content to airlines operating Lumiere CRYSTAL as of immeadietly. The HD content should be completely installed and available to all airline passengers as of 12 AM August 24 Pacific time. As always, more content becomes available whenever the airplane lands since servers can be swapped and downloading from the LUNA network goes high speed. During flight, LUNA still downloads content, although at a slower rate to compensate for passenger and airline internet use.

August 24, 2007 08:24AM
Breaking News

CascadeO2 Group has issued the following statement in the wake of recent accusations of air supply safety on aircrafts after the hype of the book and movie Welcome Aboard Toxic Airlines:

Canadian Airlines Group is very concerned about our passengers safety. As a precaution, since the dawn of Cascade Airlines, all aircrafts in the Canadian Airlines Group have been fitted with purAir technology. Developed in house at Canadian, purAIR technology is among the strongest air purifiers in the world. Air quality has been confirmed by medical journals to even rival that of sterile labs.
purAir filters and purifies continuously and is more poweful that HEPA filters, making Canadian Airlines air often as pure as that of medical labs. Oxygen is taken from the front of the aircraft, not through the engines, which means NOTHING from the engines get into the oxygen supply.

We respect Toxic Airlines' attemp to make people aware of oxygen problems on aircrafts, but we'd like to remind them that most modern aircrafts (including all aircrafts in the Canadian network of partners) are equipped with HEPA filters which are 99.93% effective in removing anything in the air 0.3 microns or larger

August 24, 2007 05:45PM
ASI is considering of ordering an Airbus A380 for our routes to Australia and New York. If so we will release the livery in a couple days...

?????? ???

Suhagra | Oral Delivery Of Blackburn
November 02, 2018 01:21AM
2018.11.02zhouyanhua
oakley sunglasses
chanel
carrera sunglasses
sac vanessa bruno
oakley sunglasses
basket nike
nike air max
moncler jackets
nike shoes
nike air max
tommy hilfiger
chrome hearts jewelry
nike blazer
harry winston jewelry
vans scarpe
michael kors borse
asics gel lyte
kobe 9
adidas
balmain jeans
chloe bags
curry 5
michael kors handbags
scarpe nike
kd 9
adidas soccer cleats
pandora bijoux
fendi sunglasses
nike air force 1
jordans
longchamp
nike clothing
hermes outlet
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
arc'teryx jackets
kate spade
canada goose jackets
nike air max plus
asics shoes
jordan shoes
soccer jerseys
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan 2s
mizuno running shoes
jordans
burberry sunglasses
mulberry handbags
10 deep clothing
nike air max
fossil handbags
huf clothing
adidas outlet
converse shoes
alife clothing
air max 2018
nike store
lululemon sale
nike vapor max
true religion jeans
ghd hair straighteners
argentina world cup jersey
salomon shoes
nike shoes
clarisonic mia 2
hollister
polo ralph lauren
adidas running shoes
seattle seahawks jerseys
nike air max
prada
nike free run
jimmy choo
jordan 1
replica watches
calvin klein outlet
polo ralph lauren
dolce & gabbana sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
nike air max
lebron james shoes
new balance
nike store
kobe 10
dolce & gabbana
boy london clothing
lunette oakley
cheap jerseys china
isabel marant shoes
montblanc pen
ugg outlet
jordan 6s
foamposite
true religion jeans
adidas outlet
jordan 32
air max 95
swarovski jewelry
ray ban
dsquared2 jeans
barbour jackets
kate spade outlet
michael kors
chloe sunglasses
chi flat iron
adidas outlet
insanity workout
champion clothing
goyard handbags
mac cosmetics
dansko shoes
ferragamo belts
reebok outlet store
tommy hilfiger outlet
hogan outlet
air max 2017
lunette ray ban
longchamp bags
michael kors outlet
moncler jackets
lebron 12
kate spade outlet
kd shoes
moncler jackets
flip flops
parajumpers outlet
sac guess
skechers sneakers
karen millen
stuart weitzman shoes
jordan
adidas zx flux
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
montre pas cher
nike roshe
armani sunglasses
kids jordans
fitflops sale
chaussure nike
air max 90
karen millen dresses
jordan shoes
air max 90
lebron 11
dsquared2 outlet
germany world cup jersey
roshe run
coach factory outlet
nike roshe
jbl speaker
montre femme
versace handbags
jordan retro
adidas outlet
louboutin pas cher
jordan 4s
nike shoes canada
jordan 14s
instyler
air max 95
jordan 3s
true religion jeans
nike free
balenciaga shoes
babyliss pro nano titanium
omega watches
curry 2
ray ban occhiali
jordan xx9
reebok outlet store
nike air max
nike air force
sac longchamp
valentino shoes
beats pill
oakley sunglasses
wedding dresses
coach outlet
jordan 13s
prada outlet
kobe 11
burberry bags
coach outlet
timberland boots
rolex watches
michael kors outlet
hermes uk
diesel jeans
ugg boots
burberry outlet
fitflops sale
tommy hilfiger
james harden jersey
mizuno
lunette oakley
portugal world cup jersey
prada handbags
england world cup jersey
giannis antetokounmpo jersey
nike air max
givenchy handbags
beats headphones
abercrombie and fitch
dak prescott jersey
nike factory store
oakley sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
nike free 5
celine handbags
lululemon outlet
kd 10 elite
timberland
burberry clothing
oakley sunglasses sale
toms shoes
vans shoes
fendi
new balance pas cher
miu miu shoes
nike blazer
michael kors handbags
furla bags
ralph lauren outlet
replica rolex watches
vans pas cher
jordan 9s
nike blazer
kd shoes
jimmy choo shoes
alexander mcqueen handbags
louboutin outlet
bally shoes
philadelphia eagles jerseys
converse shoes
soccer shoes
air jordan
longchamp handbags
g-star jeans
timberland boots
jordan shoes
jordans
montblanc pen
pandora rings
kevin durant jersey
salvatore ferragamo shoes
ugg boots
insanity workout
nike store
oakley sunglasses
michael kors canada
adidas outlet
antonio brown jersey
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors
clarks shoes
pandora charms
sac michael kors
chanel handbags
polo ralph lauren
hogan shoes
gucci bags
salvatore ferragamo sunglasses
jordan shoes
givenchy jewelry
ugg boots
abercrombie outlet
bathing ape
beats by dre
adidas originals
nike outlet online
bottega veneta handbags
bijoux swarovski
air max
coach outlet
marc jacobs
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
oakley sunglasses
gucci bags
cartier bracelet
nike free run
adidas flip-flops
air max 90
pandora jewelry
jordan 7s
jordans
fendi handbags
orologi rolex
kobe 10
keen sandals
ray ban sunglasses
belgium world cup jerseys
wedding dresses
yves saint laurent
guess clothing
nike air max
converse chuck taylor
adidas clothing
nike air
baseball bats
air force 1
ray ban
marc jacobs handbags
oakley sunglasses
supra
christian louboutin
asics running shoes
hermes bags
hogan
jordan 12
jordan 8s
converse shoes
nike air max
nike outlet
ugg outlet
real madrid jersey
coach purse
ray ban
ralph lauren
air jordan
nike air max
adidas crazy 8
aaron rodgers jersey
timberland
new balance 574
new balance shoes
jordan 11
ray ban sunglasses
air max 90
montre pas cher
kyrie irving jersey
dolce and gabbana
nike kyrie 2
lacoste jeans
guess handbags
ghd hair straighteners
converse
adidas superstar
pandora bracciali
coach handbags
ugg outlet
true religion outlet
basket nike
abercrombie and fitch
jordan 5
chopard jewelry
curry 4
gucci shoes
basketball shoes
jordan clothing
swarovski jewelry
air max 90
jordan 31
gucci outlet online
manolo blahnik
calvin klein jeans
basketball jerseys
coach outlet store online
brazil world cup jersey
golden goose shoes
air max 2017
hermes birkin bag
salvatore ferragamo
converse all star
giuseppe zanotti
versace sunglasses
bulgari jewelry
dolce and gabbana
sac longchamp
michael kors handbags
cartier sunglasses
air zoom pegasus
fitflop uk
nike huarache
yeezy boost
tod's shoes
christian louboutin
iphone x case
cheap nfl jerseys
ferragamo handbags
converse
nfl jerseys
burberry outlet online
chanel bags
bose headphones
nike roshe
mac makeup
pandora jewelry
nike mercurial
tory burch
nike free run
rolex watches
iphone case
barbour jackets
gioielli swarovski
replica watches
kristaps porzingis jersey
nike roshe run
carson wentz jersey
ralph lauren
adidas outlet
ferragamo shoes
nike tn
nike mercurial
puma shoes
ghd hair straighteners
toms outlet
sac burberry
coach outlet
adidas soccer cleats
guess clothing
longchamp handbags
burberry outlet
mac makeup
moncler outlet
nike outlet
armani handbags
chrome hearts
roshe run
pandora jewelry
adidas slides
nike air max
michael kors outlet
oakley
mizuno running shoes
tory burch outlet
nike air force
nike outlet store online
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
dyson hair dryer
bcbg max
nike roshe
marc jacobs handbags
softball bats
stuart weitzman
vans outlet
christian louboutin shoes
kobe 12
burberry sale
louboutin pas cher
spain world cup jersey
wedding dresses
chloe handbags
bcbg outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
gentle monster sunglasses
true religion
red bottoms
france world cup jersey
asics gel
links of london
hermes jewelry
beats by dre
hollister outlet
ugg boots
armani jeans
freshjive clothing
christian louboutin
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
supra shoes
vibram shoes
jordan 6
bottega veneta sunglasses
insanity workout
jordan 10s
curry 3
nike air more uptempo
longchamp outlet
air max 97
oakley outlet
jimmy choo sunglasses
adidas trainers
nike free
tiffany jewelry
ed hardy
polo ralph lauren
louboutin shoes
kenzo clothing
bape clothing
herve leger
nike kyrie 4
dansko shoes
jordan shoes
gucci outlet online
jordan
bvlgari sunglasses
true religion outlet
designer sunglasses
2018.11.02zhouyanhua
ffdvvv44
November 02, 2018 01:25AM
2018.11.02zhouyanhua
oakley sunglasses
chanel
carrera sunglasses
sac vanessa bruno
oakley sunglasses
basket nike
nike air max
moncler jackets
nike shoes
nike air max
tommy hilfiger
chrome hearts jewelry
nike blazer
harry winston jewelry
vans scarpe
michael kors borse
asics gel lyte
kobe 9
adidas
balmain jeans
chloe bags
curry 5
michael kors handbags
scarpe nike
kd 9
adidas soccer cleats
pandora bijoux
fendi sunglasses
nike air force 1
jordans
longchamp
nike clothing
hermes outlet
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
arc'teryx jackets
kate spade
canada goose jackets
nike air max plus
asics shoes
jordan shoes
soccer jerseys
michael kors outlet
jordan 2s
mizuno running shoes
jordans
burberry sunglasses
mulberry handbags
10 deep clothing
nike air max
fossil handbags
huf clothing
adidas outlet
converse shoes
alife clothing
air max 2018
nike store
lululemon sale
nike vapor max
true religion jeans
ghd hair straighteners
salomon shoes
nike shoes
clarisonic mia 2
hollister
polo ralph lauren
adidas running shoes
seattle seahawks jerseys
nike air max
prada
nike free run
jimmy choo
jordan 1
replica watches
calvin klein outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap nfl jerseys
nike air max
lebron james shoes
new balance
nike store
kobe 10
dolce & gabbana
boy london clothing
lunette oakley
cheap jerseys china
isabel marant shoes
montblanc pen
ugg outlet
jordan 6s
foamposite
true religion jeans
adidas outlet
jordan 32
air max 95
swarovski jewelry
ray ban
dsquared2 jeans
barbour jackets
kate spade outlet
michael kors
chloe sunglasses
chi flat iron
adidas outlet
insanity workout
champion clothing
goyard handbags
mac cosmetics
dansko shoes
ferragamo belts
reebok outlet store
tommy hilfiger outlet
hogan outlet
air max 2017
lunette ray ban
longchamp bags
michael kors outlet
moncler jackets
lebron 12
kate spade outlet
kd shoes
moncler jackets
flip flops
parajumpers outlet
sac guess
skechers sneakers
karen millen
stuart weitzman shoes
jordan
adidas zx flux
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
montre pas cher
nike roshe
armani sunglasses
kids jordans
fitflops sale
chaussure nike
air max 90
karen millen dresses
jordan shoes
air max 90
lebron 11
dsquared2 outlet
germany world cup jersey
roshe run
coach factory outlet
nike roshe
jbl speaker
montre femme
versace handbags
jordan retro
adidas outlet
louboutin pas cher
jordan 4s
nike shoes canada
jordan 14s
instyler
air max 95
jordan 3s
true religion jeans
nike free
balenciaga shoes
omega watches
curry 2
ray ban occhiali
jordan xx9
reebok outlet store
nike air max
nike air force
sac longchamp
valentino shoes
beats pill
oakley sunglasses
wedding dresses
coach outlet
jordan 13s
prada outlet
kobe 11
burberry bags
coach outlet
timberland boots
rolex watches
michael kors outlet
hermes uk
diesel jeans
ugg boots
burberry outlet
fitflops sale
tommy hilfiger
james harden jersey
mizuno
lunette oakley
prada handbags
england world cup jersey
nike air max
givenchy handbags
beats headphones
abercrombie and fitch
dak prescott jersey
nike factory store
oakley sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
nike free 5
celine handbags
lululemon outlet
kd 10 elite
timberland
burberry clothing
oakley sunglasses sale
toms shoes
vans shoes
fendi
new balance pas cher
miu miu shoes
nike blazer
michael kors handbags
furla bags
ralph lauren outlet
replica rolex watches
vans pas cher
jordan 9s
nike blazer
kd shoes
jimmy choo shoes
louboutin outlet
bally shoes
converse shoes
soccer shoes
air jordan
longchamp handbags
g-star jeans
timberland boots
jordan shoes
jordans
montblanc pen
pandora rings
kevin durant jersey
ugg boots
insanity workout
nike store
oakley sunglasses
michael kors canada
adidas outlet
antonio brown jersey
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors
clarks shoes
pandora charms
sac michael kors
chanel handbags
polo ralph lauren
hogan shoes
gucci bags
jordan shoes
givenchy jewelry
ugg boots
abercrombie outlet
bathing ape
beats by dre
adidas originals
nike outlet online
bottega veneta handbags
bijoux swarovski
air max
coach outlet
marc jacobs
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
oakley sunglasses
gucci bags
cartier bracelet
nike free run
adidas flip-flops
air max 90
pandora jewelry
jordan 7s
jordans
fendi handbags
orologi rolex
kobe 10
keen sandals
ray ban sunglasses
wedding dresses
yves saint laurent
guess clothing
nike air max
converse chuck taylor
adidas clothing
nike air
baseball bats
air force 1
ray ban
marc jacobs handbags
oakley sunglasses
supra
christian louboutin
asics running shoes
hermes bags
hogan
jordan 12
jordan 8s
converse shoes
nike air max
nike outlet
ugg outlet
real madrid jersey
coach purse
ray ban
ralph lauren
air jordan
nike air max
adidas crazy 8
aaron rodgers jersey
timberland
new balance 574
new balance shoes
jordan 11
ray ban sunglasses
air max 90
montre pas cher
kyrie irving jersey
dolce and gabbana
nike kyrie 2
lacoste jeans
guess handbags
ghd hair straighteners
converse
adidas superstar
pandora bracciali
coach handbags
ugg outlet
true religion outlet
basket nike
abercrombie and fitch
jordan 5
chopard jewelry
curry 4
gucci shoes
basketball shoes
jordan clothing
swarovski jewelry
air max 90
jordan 31
gucci outlet online
manolo blahnik
calvin klein jeans
basketball jerseys
brazil world cup jersey
golden goose shoes
air max 2017
hermes birkin bag
salvatore ferragamo
converse all star
giuseppe zanotti
versace sunglasses
bulgari jewelry
dolce and gabbana
sac longchamp
michael kors handbags
cartier sunglasses
air zoom pegasus
fitflop uk
nike huarache
yeezy boost
tod's shoes
christian louboutin
iphone x case
cheap nfl jerseys
ferragamo handbags
converse
nfl jerseys
burberry outlet online
chanel bags
bose headphones
nike roshe
mac makeup
pandora jewelry
nike mercurial
tory burch
nike free run
rolex watches
iphone case
barbour jackets
gioielli swarovski
replica watches
nike roshe run
carson wentz jersey
ralph lauren
adidas outlet
ferragamo shoes
nike tn
nike mercurial
puma shoes
ghd hair straighteners
toms outlet
sac burberry
coach outlet
adidas soccer cleats
guess clothing
longchamp handbags
burberry outlet
mac makeup
moncler outlet
nike outlet
armani handbags
chrome hearts
roshe run
pandora jewelry
adidas slides
nike air max
michael kors outlet
oakley
mizuno running shoes
tory burch outlet
nike air force
nike outlet store online
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
dyson hair dryer
bcbg max
nike roshe
marc jacobs handbags
softball bats
stuart weitzman
vans outlet
kobe 12
burberry sale
louboutin pas cher
spain world cup jersey
wedding dresses
chloe handbags
bcbg outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
true religion
red bottoms
france world cup jersey
asics gel
links of london
hermes jewelry
beats by dre
hollister outlet
ugg boots
armani jeans
freshjive clothing
christian louboutin
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
supra shoes
vibram shoes
jordan 6
insanity workout
jordan 10s
curry 3
nike air more uptempo
longchamp outlet
air max 97
oakley outlet
jimmy choo sunglasses
adidas trainers
nike free
tiffany jewelry
ed hardy
polo ralph lauren
louboutin shoes
kenzo clothing
bape clothing
herve leger
nike kyrie 4
dansko shoes
jordan shoes
gucci outlet online
jordan
bvlgari sunglasses
true religion outlet
designer sunglasses
2018.11.02zhouyanhua
TTTRR
November 02, 2018 01:59AM
2018.11.02zhouyanhua
oakley sunglasses
chanel
carrera sunglasses
sac vanessa bruno
oakley sunglasses
basket nike
nike air max
moncler jackets
nike shoes
nike air max
tommy hilfiger
chrome hearts jewelry
nike blazer
harry winston jewelry
vans scarpe
michael kors borse
asics gel lyte
kobe 9
adidas
balmain jeans
chloe bags
curry 5
michael kors handbags
scarpe nike
kd 9
adidas soccer cleats
pandora bijoux
fendi sunglasses
nike air force 1
jordans
longchamp
nike clothing
hermes outlet
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
arc'teryx jackets
kate spade
canada goose jackets
nike air max plus
asics shoes
jordan shoes
soccer jerseys
michael kors outlet
jordan 2s
mizuno running shoes
jordans
burberry sunglasses
mulberry handbags
10 deep clothing
nike air max
fossil handbags
huf clothing
adidas outlet
converse shoes
alife clothing
air max 2018
nike store
lululemon sale
nike vapor max
true religion jeans
ghd hair straighteners
salomon shoes
nike shoes
clarisonic mia 2
hollister
polo ralph lauren
adidas running shoes
seattle seahawks jerseys
nike air max
prada
nike free run
jimmy choo
jordan 1
replica watches
calvin klein outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap nfl jerseys
nike air max
lebron james shoes
new balance
nike store
kobe 10
dolce & gabbana
boy london clothing
lunette oakley
cheap jerseys china
isabel marant shoes
montblanc pen
ugg outlet
jordan 6s
foamposite
true religion jeans
adidas outlet
jordan 32
air max 95
swarovski jewelry
ray ban
dsquared2 jeans
barbour jackets
kate spade outlet
michael kors
chloe sunglasses
chi flat iron
adidas outlet
insanity workout
champion clothing
goyard handbags
mac cosmetics
dansko shoes
ferragamo belts
reebok outlet store
tommy hilfiger outlet
hogan outlet
air max 2017
lunette ray ban
longchamp bags
michael kors outlet
moncler jackets
lebron 12
kate spade outlet
kd shoes
moncler jackets
flip flops
parajumpers outlet
sac guess
skechers sneakers
karen millen
stuart weitzman shoes
jordan
adidas zx flux
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
montre pas cher
nike roshe
armani sunglasses
kids jordans
fitflops sale
chaussure nike
air max 90
karen millen dresses
jordan shoes
air max 90
lebron 11
dsquared2 outlet
germany world cup jersey
roshe run
coach factory outlet
nike roshe
jbl speaker
montre femme
versace handbags
jordan retro
adidas outlet
louboutin pas cher
jordan 4s
nike shoes canada
jordan 14s
instyler
air max 95
jordan 3s
true religion jeans
nike free
balenciaga shoes
omega watches
curry 2
ray ban occhiali
jordan xx9
reebok outlet store
nike air max
nike air force
sac longchamp
valentino shoes
beats pill
oakley sunglasses
wedding dresses
coach outlet
jordan 13s
prada outlet
kobe 11
burberry bags
coach outlet
timberland boots
rolex watches
michael kors outlet
hermes uk
diesel jeans
ugg boots
burberry outlet
fitflops sale
tommy hilfiger
james harden jersey
mizuno
lunette oakley
prada handbags
england world cup jersey
nike air max
givenchy handbags
beats headphones
abercrombie and fitch
dak prescott jersey
nike factory store
oakley sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
nike free 5
celine handbags
lululemon outlet
kd 10 elite
timberland
burberry clothing
oakley sunglasses sale
toms shoes
vans shoes
fendi
new balance pas cher
miu miu shoes
nike blazer
michael kors handbags
furla bags
ralph lauren outlet
replica rolex watches
vans pas cher
jordan 9s
nike blazer
kd shoes
jimmy choo shoes
louboutin outlet
bally shoes
converse shoes
soccer shoes
air jordan
longchamp handbags
g-star jeans
timberland boots
jordan shoes
jordans
montblanc pen
pandora rings
kevin durant jersey
ugg boots
insanity workout
nike store
oakley sunglasses
michael kors canada
adidas outlet
antonio brown jersey
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors
clarks shoes
pandora charms
sac michael kors
chanel handbags
polo ralph lauren
hogan shoes
gucci bags
jordan shoes
givenchy jewelry
ugg boots
abercrombie outlet
bathing ape
beats by dre
adidas originals
nike outlet online
bottega veneta handbags
bijoux swarovski
air max
coach outlet
marc jacobs
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
oakley sunglasses
gucci bags
cartier bracelet
nike free run
adidas flip-flops
air max 90
pandora jewelry
jordan 7s
jordans
fendi handbags
orologi rolex
kobe 10
keen sandals
ray ban sunglasses
wedding dresses
yves saint laurent
guess clothing
nike air max
converse chuck taylor
adidas clothing
nike air
baseball bats
air force 1
ray ban
marc jacobs handbags
oakley sunglasses
supra
christian louboutin
asics running shoes
hermes bags
hogan
jordan 12
jordan 8s
converse shoes
nike air max
nike outlet
ugg outlet
real madrid jersey
coach purse
ray ban
ralph lauren
air jordan
nike air max
adidas crazy 8
aaron rodgers jersey
timberland
new balance 574
new balance shoes
jordan 11
ray ban sunglasses
air max 90
montre pas cher
kyrie irving jersey
dolce and gabbana
nike kyrie 2
lacoste jeans
guess handbags
ghd hair straighteners
converse
adidas superstar
pandora bracciali
coach handbags
ugg outlet
true religion outlet
basket nike
abercrombie and fitch
jordan 5
chopard jewelry
curry 4
gucci shoes
basketball shoes
jordan clothing
swarovski jewelry
air max 90
jordan 31
gucci outlet online
manolo blahnik
calvin klein jeans
basketball jerseys
brazil world cup jersey
golden goose shoes
air max 2017
hermes birkin bag
salvatore ferragamo
converse all star
giuseppe zanotti
versace sunglasses
bulgari jewelry
dolce and gabbana
sac longchamp
michael kors handbags
cartier sunglasses
air zoom pegasus
fitflop uk
nike huarache
yeezy boost
tod's shoes
christian louboutin
iphone x case
cheap nfl jerseys
ferragamo handbags
converse
nfl jerseys
burberry outlet online
chanel bags
bose headphones
nike roshe
mac makeup
pandora jewelry
nike mercurial
tory burch
nike free run
rolex watches
iphone case
barbour jackets
gioielli swarovski
replica watches
nike roshe run
carson wentz jersey
ralph lauren
adidas outlet
ferragamo shoes
nike tn
nike mercurial
puma shoes
ghd hair straighteners
toms outlet
sac burberry
coach outlet
adidas soccer cleats
guess clothing
longchamp handbags
burberry outlet
mac makeup
moncler outlet
nike outlet
armani handbags
chrome hearts
roshe run
pandora jewelry
adidas slides
nike air max
michael kors outlet
oakley
mizuno running shoes
tory burch outlet
nike air force
nike outlet store online
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
dyson hair dryer
bcbg max
nike roshe
marc jacobs handbags
softball bats
stuart weitzman
vans outlet
kobe 12
burberry sale
louboutin pas cher
spain world cup jersey
wedding dresses
chloe handbags
bcbg outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
true religion
red bottoms
france world cup jersey
asics gel
links of london
hermes jewelry
beats by dre
hollister outlet
ugg boots
armani jeans
freshjive clothing
christian louboutin
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
supra shoes
vibram shoes
jordan 6
insanity workout
jordan 10s
curry 3
nike air more uptempo
longchamp outlet
air max 97
oakley outlet
jimmy choo sunglasses
adidas trainers
nike free
tiffany jewelry
ed hardy
polo ralph lauren
louboutin shoes
kenzo clothing
bape clothing
herve leger
nike kyrie 4
dansko shoes
jordan shoes
gucci outlet online
jordan
bvlgari sunglasses
true religion outlet
designer sunglasses
2018.11.02zhouyanhua
ccvffff
November 15, 2018 07:06AM
lunette ray ban
pandora charms
christian louboutin boutique
canada goose jackets
pandora outlet
mulberry handbags
coach outlet online
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren pas cher
uggs outlet
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
polo outlet
canada goose
michael kors outlet
fred perry outlet
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots
moncler outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
lacoste outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors taschen
cheap jordans
ugg boots
michael kors handbags
adidas outlet
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses wholesale
air max 90
nike outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
nba jersey
ugg boots
true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg outlet
nhl jerseys
coach outlet
true religion jeans
moncler jackets
uggs outlet
fitflops sale clearance
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
coach outlet
moncler outlet
canada goose jackets
supreme
tory burch outlet
michael kors handbags
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg outlet
uggs canada
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
mbt shoes
coach outlet
mbt shoes
pandora charms
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mont blanc pens
air jordan retro
nike shoes
cheap ray bans sunglasses
scarpe mbt
tory burch outlet
coach outlet canada
canada goose outlet
fred perry polo
puma outlet
birkenstock outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ultra boost
nike shoes
pandora charms
adidas nmd
coach outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mulberry handbags
red bottoms
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
moncler jackets
kate spade outlet
coach outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
nike outlet
louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
adidas yeezy
ed hardy
uggs
canada goose outlet
pandora outlet
mcm outlet
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
chaussures christian louboutin
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg boots clearance
moncler outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
mcm handbags
canada goose outlet
nfl jerseys
yeezy boost
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys
moncler outlet
north face jackets
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
longchamp outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
converse
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
yeezy boost
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren outlet
nike outlet
red bottom shoes
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
pandora charms
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
ed hardy clothing
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
prada outlet
north face outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
louboutin shoes
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
nike shoes
north face jackets
ugg outlet
pandora charms
pandora charms
ralph lauren polo
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap snapbacks
ugg boots clearance
adidas nmd
ugg boots
adidas yeezy
pandora jewelry
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
vibram fivefingers
mbt shoes
nike outlet
polo outlet
asics running shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
nfl jerseys
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
ugg boots
pandora outlet
fred perry polo shirts
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
ferragamo shoes
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
coach outlet
nike outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
mlb jerseys wholesale
canada goose outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
polo outlet
ray ban sunglasse
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet
ugg boots
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
north face jackets
pandora outlet
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
uggs canada
polo outlet
canada goose jackets
nike outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
asics shoes
off-white
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
valentino outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
hermes belts
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
air max 2017
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
kate spade outlet
red bottom shoes
polo ralph lauren
fitflops sale clearance
vans shoes
coach outlet online
ugg boots
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet
adidas outlet
tory burch outlet
kobe bryant shoes
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
kate spade outlet
uggs outlet
true religion jeans
ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
ugg boots
mbt shoes
coach outlet
adidas shoes
polo ralph lauren
adidas nmd shoes
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
uggs
true religion jeans
nfl jerseys wholesale
uggs outlet
lebron james shoes
canada goose jackets
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
true religion outlet store
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
mont blanc pens
michael kors outlet
moncler outlet
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
tory burch outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasse
uggs outlet
coach outlet online
mont blanc pens
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
pandora charm
canada goose outlet
adidas superstar shoes
yeezy boost
birkenstock shoes
nfl jerseys
pandora outlet
pandora outlet
moncler jackets
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
adidas nmd
valentino outlet
coach factory outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
pandora outlet
nike huarache
ferragamo outlet
polo ralph lauren
moncler outlet
pandora jewelry
kate spade handbags
canada goose jackets
mulberry handbags
pandora outlet
ray ban outlet
uggs outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
nike kyrie 3
true religion jeans
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo shirts
ugg boots
north face jackets
coach outlet
uggs outlet
moncler jackets
hermes birkin
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
off white clothing
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasse
canada goose
pandora outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
air max 90
coach outlet
uggs
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
superdry clothing
gucci outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mulberry handbags
coach factory outlet
pandora outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
uggs
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
nike trainers
canada goose jackets
ugg boots
cheap nfl jerseys
mbt shoes
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
supreme uk
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
supreme outlet
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren shirts
polo outlet
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
kate spade outlet
ugg boots clearance
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
nfl jerseys wholesale
ugg outlet
cheap jordans
christian louboutin
polo outlet
nike air max
coach outlet online
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
moncler jackets
pandora outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans
air jordan 4
coach outlet
pandora charms
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet
mlb jerseys
nike shoes
pandora charms
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
uggs canada
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
ugg boots uk
longchamp handbags
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
kate spade outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
valentino outlet
canada goose outlet
moncler outlet
oakley sunglasses
prada handbags
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
adidas nmd shoes
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasse
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
polo outlet
prada outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
lebron james shoes
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots uk
fred perry polo shirts
coach outlet online
polo outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
pandora jewelry
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
nike shoes outlet
clarks shoes
true religion jeans
ugg boots clearance
polo ralph lauren
north face jackets
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
manolo blahnik outlet
cheap jordans
ralph lauren shirts
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
tory burch outlet
nhl jerseys
michael kors outlet
mont blanc pens
coach outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
mbt shoes
air jordan shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
north face jackets
ugg boots
coach outlet online
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses
red bottom shoes
coach outlet online
ugg boots
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
yaoxuemei20181115
November 15, 2018 07:06AM
lunette ray ban
pandora charms
christian louboutin boutique
canada goose jackets
pandora outlet
mulberry handbags
coach outlet online
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren pas cher
uggs outlet
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
polo outlet
canada goose
michael kors outlet
fred perry outlet
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots
moncler outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
lacoste outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors taschen
cheap jordans
ugg boots
michael kors handbags
adidas outlet
canada goose jackets
air max 90
nike outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
nba jersey
ugg boots
true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
ugg outlet
nhl jerseys
coach outlet
true religion jeans
moncler jackets
uggs outlet
fitflops sale clearance
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
coach outlet
moncler outlet
canada goose jackets
supreme
tory burch outlet
michael kors handbags
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg outlet
uggs canada
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
mbt shoes
coach outlet
mbt shoes
pandora charms
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mont blanc pens
air jordan retro
nike shoes
cheap ray bans sunglasses
scarpe mbt
tory burch outlet
coach outlet canada
canada goose outlet
fred perry polo
puma outlet
birkenstock outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ultra boost
nike shoes
pandora charms
adidas nmd
coach outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mulberry handbags
red bottoms
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
moncler jackets
kate spade outlet
coach outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
nike outlet
louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
adidas yeezy
ed hardy
uggs
canada goose outlet
pandora outlet
mcm outlet
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
chaussures christian louboutin
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg boots clearance
moncler outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
mcm handbags
canada goose outlet
nfl jerseys
yeezy boost
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys
moncler outlet
north face jackets
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
longchamp outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
converse
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
yeezy boost
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren outlet
nike outlet
red bottom shoes
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
pandora charms
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
ed hardy clothing
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
prada outlet
north face outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
louboutin shoes
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
nike shoes
north face jackets
ugg outlet
pandora charms
pandora charms
ralph lauren polo
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap snapbacks
ugg boots clearance
adidas nmd
ugg boots
adidas yeezy
pandora jewelry
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
vibram fivefingers
mbt shoes
nike outlet
polo outlet
asics running shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
nfl jerseys
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
ugg boots
pandora outlet
fred perry polo shirts
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
ferragamo shoes
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
coach outlet
nike outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
mlb jerseys wholesale
canada goose outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
polo outlet
ray ban sunglasse
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet
ugg boots
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
north face jackets
pandora outlet
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
uggs canada
polo outlet
canada goose jackets
nike outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
asics shoes
off-white
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
valentino outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
hermes belts
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
air max 2017
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
kate spade outlet
red bottom shoes
polo ralph lauren
fitflops sale clearance
vans shoes
coach outlet online
ugg boots
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet
adidas outlet
tory burch outlet
kobe bryant shoes
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
kate spade outlet
uggs outlet
true religion jeans
ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
ugg boots
mbt shoes
coach outlet
adidas shoes
polo ralph lauren
adidas nmd shoes
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
uggs
true religion jeans
nfl jerseys wholesale
uggs outlet
lebron james shoes
canada goose jackets
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
true religion outlet store
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
mont blanc pens
michael kors outlet
moncler outlet
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
tory burch outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasse
uggs outlet
coach outlet online
mont blanc pens
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
pandora charm
canada goose outlet
adidas superstar shoes
yeezy boost
birkenstock shoes
nfl jerseys
pandora outlet
pandora outlet
moncler jackets
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
adidas nmd
valentino outlet
coach factory outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
pandora outlet
nike huarache
ferragamo outlet
polo ralph lauren
moncler outlet
pandora jewelry
kate spade handbags
canada goose jackets
mulberry handbags
pandora outlet
ray ban outlet
uggs outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
nike kyrie 3
true religion jeans
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo shirts
ugg boots
north face jackets
coach outlet
uggs outlet
moncler jackets
hermes birkin
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
off white clothing
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasse
canada goose
pandora outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
air max 90
coach outlet
uggs
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
superdry clothing
gucci outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
mulberry handbags
coach factory outlet
pandora outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
uggs
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
nike trainers
canada goose jackets
ugg boots
cheap nfl jerseys
mbt shoes
ralph lauren polo
true religion jeans
supreme uk
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
supreme outlet
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren shirts
polo outlet
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
kate spade outlet
ugg boots clearance
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
nfl jerseys wholesale
ugg outlet
cheap jordans
christian louboutin
polo outlet
nike air max
coach outlet online
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
moncler jackets
pandora outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans
air jordan 4
coach outlet
pandora charms
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet
mlb jerseys
nike shoes
pandora charms
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
uggs canada
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
ugg boots uk
longchamp handbags
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
kate spade outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
valentino outlet
canada goose outlet
moncler outlet
oakley sunglasses
prada handbags
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
adidas nmd shoes
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasse
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
polo outlet
prada outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
lebron james shoes
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots uk
fred perry polo shirts
coach outlet online
polo outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
pandora jewelry
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
nike shoes outlet
clarks shoes
true religion jeans
ugg boots clearance
polo ralph lauren
north face jackets
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
manolo blahnik outlet
cheap jordans
ralph lauren shirts
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
tory burch outlet
nhl jerseys
michael kors outlet
mont blanc pens
coach outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
mbt shoes
air jordan shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
north face jackets
ugg boots
coach outlet online
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglassesvfd
red bottom shoes
coach outlet online
ugg boots
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
yaoxuemei20181115
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Home - Forum - Upload - Admin - Contact - About