Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MIRACLE FROM ABDULLAH M.

Posted by IdeasMario 
MIRACLE FROM ABDULLAH M.
July 30, 2012 01:52AM
Miracle, miracle, miracle........ in an istant Abdullah M. gets 28.445 visits to his images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody can explain me how it is possible?
I have no interest in score of this site..... but I would know how it is possible? (ID change...???? A particular bless from God ...?). (Hummmmmmmmmmmm ......... I think it probably is not regular.....).

Mario Gasparella
Re: MIRACLE FROM ABDULLAH M.
August 01, 2012 02:57PM
I asked the same question one or two years ago (seems like the topic is deleted) but if you look at all his photos, his lowest view is 646, only 3 photos have three digit views, two have 5-digit views and the rest are all in the thousands.

He just constantly have high views. If you check it out when he uploads, they instantly takeover the front page. I think he advertises somewhere (its quite difficult to google because there are a lot of Abdullah's out there!). Either that or he presses refresh a lot! winking smiley

August 02, 2012 05:04AM
It could also be possible that he has his own blog, Twitter, social media networking site or other website somewhere, and he posts hyperlinks to his pictures on there and all of his friends/followers/colleagues are able to take a look. I don't think his high numbers are able to be generated by just MAP traffic alone.

August 02, 2012 02:28PM
I think so..... it's very probably he has a Blog with many fans....... because normal MAP's visitors are around 600 or max 1.000 pax per day.

Mario Gasparella
August 03, 2012 07:20PM
That or it was linked on Airliners.net. I haven't seen it there, but it's always possible.

Patrick
Admin
Proud Member Since 2003
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Home - Forum - Upload - Admin - Contact - About